1 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

2 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

3 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Help! I'm dating a guy I don't like just to have a BF

This guy I didn’t really like asked me out, and I said I would. But I only said that because all my friends have boyfriends. I feel...

i hang out with this boy and i like him i tell him everything he know i like him and me him and a couple for my friends were playing wouldnt u rather and why my ffriend asked him would he rather do me or my other friend he said me because he doesnt know and he said not my frined because she ugly and stuff and i wanna know if he likes me back i mean he know eveything about me and i know everything about him even the personal things .... just help.. please..

Hey girlie, if he knows that you like him and he's not doing anything about it, he probably doesn't share the same feelings. If he wants to be with you, he doesn't have anything to risk by letting you know so there's no reason for him not to tell you if he wanted to.

Lauren T.

by matthew<3<3<3john<3<3<3<3kobe<3<3<3<3 on 1/13/2013 6:05:15 PM

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay i go back to school tomarrow and i sit next to a boy i like and i neeeeeed to know if he likes me back or not ...... he always talkes to me he always has my back....when im sad he always tries to make me feel better.......he touches me alot .....and idk if he likes me he'll say he dont and stuff i just needa know..

by matthew<3<3<3john<3<3<3<3kobe<3<3<3<3 on 1/13/2013 6:00:22 PM

Well I am asking this on behalf of my very best friend. She has liked this guy for over a year and still likes him a lot, but this is our last year at our school so she probably won't see him again after this year. But she likes him sooo much and I've been trying to give her advice to try to talk to him and flirt a little but she says she doesn't know how. What is some good advice I can help her out with? I think they would be so good together and it would make her so happy! Help!

by Sunny79 on 10/2/2012 11:48:43 PM

Hey girl if you want to single, its your choice, I'm in 7th grade too, but if you want to start dating just like your friends are you can, but its your choice.

by CuteDots100 on 10/1/2012 9:29:27 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So today my BGF told me he wrote a poem and suggested to read it to me,but I told that I will read it myself. So it was a really beautiful poem about love(it began like: you are the brightest of the suns you are my flower...).Now i'm a little confused did he confess to me or was it just a poem without any meaning? (there was a rumor a few years ago that he loved me, but it just a rumor)

Hey girly, this is a toughy! It could very well mean that he likes you (and i'm leaning towards this one), but there is a chance that it was just a poem or even a poem for someone else. When you talk to him about it, tell him that it was really beautiful and ask who it's about. =)

Lauren I.

by mininami28 on 10/1/2012 7:59:06 AM

modmodmodmod
I had a really bad past, and now all the guys in my grade hold it against me. This year, im more lady like, but they still talk about my past. All my friends say that's why guys don't like. And im jealous of how cool they are with guys. How do I learn to be cool,cute, and likeable, and how do i get them to stop talking about my past.

Hey girl,

Don't be so hard on yourself! Everyone is different, and there's nothing wrong with being a tomboy! Don't worry about changing yourself to what they want, because you are great the way you are! People will forget about your past over time, so just focus on being who you want to be now. And if your friends are cool with guys, ask them to introduce you to their guy friends or ask if you can hang out with them next time to get to know them!

Meghan D.

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 9/29/2012 12:38:17 AM

what do i say if i ask a guy out, and he says no without me seeming disapointed and it being awkward?

Hey soccacheer, if he says no, know that it won't be the end of the world. He's just a guy and there are plenty of them out there. So if this one doesn't work out, there's always another cute one. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by soccacheer on 9/27/2012 9:45:59 PM

modmodmodmodmodmodmodmod
This guy ive like for over a year now, finally made the first move. How should i make the second without scaring him away or creeping him out???

Hey girly, if he's made a move and you said yes he prob already knows you like him. Just play it cool and go with the flow. Keep flirting and ask him to hangout sometime outside of school as a solo date or with a whole group.  Good luck and have fun!

Lauren I.

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 9/26/2012 4:52:48 PM

I'm in seventh grade and i want stay single right now,but all ofmy friends are dating, should i start?

Hannah H.

by westforever on 9/25/2012 4:54:20 PM

Ive liked this guy for a year, and he finally made the first move, only i dont know how to make the second. what should i do???

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 9/24/2012 8:56:24 PM

Boys, friends, mean girls, middle school?I have advice on all of it. Join this club positions are open so please join i only have a couple members!By the way, i'm on all the time so ask me anything i'll get back to you super soon!Thanks love you!xoxo

by puddinface7 on 9/24/2012 8:54:07 PM

this guy I've liked for over a year has finally noticed me, only I don't know how to make the second move. What should I do?????

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 9/24/2012 8:52:40 PM

so i have muscular arms (VERY MUSCULAR) muscular legs and a muscular butt (sorry thats weird i know) the only place i have fat is around the middle, and that is only a bit the rest is muscle! how do i get rid of the chubb around the middle and i weigh more than my friends is the muscle why?

Hey girl, yes, muscle weighs more than fat, but it's a good kind of weight to have. I can guarantee you that that "fat" really isn't too fat at all. We all tend to be our biggest critics. My suggestion in general though is to exercise and eat healthy. Take care of yourself, and it'll show inside and out!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by puddinface7 on 9/24/2012 8:36:07 PM

my crush who just asked me out weeks ago is not talking to me. I said yes. And now we r communicating by notes. he is shy. I don't know what to do i don't want to live like this with notes. But yet he has no classes with me and i only see him after school. We are both shy and in 7th grade. What should i do....
- worried lover

Hey girl, dare to speak. Invite him to talk to you after school or meet you. You can't have a relationship if you aren't talking.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by clll4321 on 9/24/2012 7:52:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
I have a crush on a boy. :b. My parents and I went to his football game on Saturday, and my mom swore he kept looking at me. My friend also thinks he likes me. My birthday was yesterday and I had a party and I flirted a little bit Smile we also sit across from each other in my seventh period and we talk all the time. He is always asking to come over and he is probably coming home with me on Friday. Do you think he likes me? How should I flirt with him on Friday and what should I say?? (We're going to my Grandpas house to look for arrowheads and we're going back to my house to watch the Hunger Games) Smile
Thanks!<3

Hey girl, he may just! My suggestion is to lightly — even as teasing or a joke to begin — bring up the subject of dating and see how he reacts. Ask him if he has a crush on anyone or just find a way to turn the conversation, on a friendly note, to that. You could even ask him which Hunger Game girl he prefers/what qualities he'd want in his dream girlfriend. Be creative!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Birdgirly11 on 9/24/2012 5:33:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Im using my friends account
So my bf and i had our first kiss..... I was so happy, and thrilled and exited--- until he shoved his toungue down my throat. Now wenevr he kisses me, he odes the whole "deep" kissing thing. How do i tell him that i still want him to kiss me, but not lyk dat without it being awkward??? Sorry this is such a weird question but i need help!

Hey girly, totally understandable! Just be honest with him. Say something like,"I really like you and i love kissing you, but I'm not really into kissing with tongue. Can we try it without that?" then, lean in for a tongue-free kiss. After you kiss, tell him you like that much better. This will let him know how you feel without making him feel insecure and the quick kiss and compliment will take away the awkwardness.

Lauren I.

by fashiondiva4 on 9/24/2012 4:22:07 PM

Modmodmodmodmod
i like this guy and he asked my friend out after i was 99 percent sure that he liked me back. She hasnt answered and is not sure of what to say. I really like him what do i do. She showed me the note that asked to go out and i thought it was to me that is how sure i was!

Hey girly, that's a real bummer that your crush is crushing on your friend. But if he asked your friend out, it's definetly time to move on with this guy. Keep your eyes open for other cuties. Most importantly, don't let guy things get in between your friendships. If your friend really likes this boy, try to keep any jealousy in check so it doesn't get in the way of your fun. If she isn't that into him, talk to her about how you like this guy and maybe she'll decide not to date him.

Lauren I.

by seekthetruth929 on 9/24/2012 4:11:03 PM

I think she should sit him down and tell him she is still sorting out her feelings for him and doesn't want to take things to fast and get into a serious relationship. I am sure he will understand. They can still date though!!! Go out and get to know each other so she can get to know him. Hopefully her feelings would grow for him, if not then she should (gently) break up with him.

by BabyDahl13 on 9/24/2012 3:54:49 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!!!! My parents say i cant date until after college. I want to date now. How do I tell them that i want to and that im ready. Please reply asap. Thanks in advance.

Hey girly, I see the prob. Try sitting down with your parents and talking to them. Speak calmly and try not to get upset or whine, that always makes parents want to say no. Tell your parents what dating means to you; it's possible that you and your parents have two different understandings of the word 'dating.' Ask them what their concerns are and see if there is anything you can do to make them less uncomfortable with the idea. Find out of there is any way you can compromise; maybe group dates will be okay. Though we don't always agree with them, our parents want whats best for us. If they're final decision is no dating, show them how mature you are by accepting it without throwing a fit. Then, in a year or two, bring the subject up again. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by hgrules on 9/24/2012 3:32:03 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I have a crush on this guy and we used to be REALLY good friends. But now we both like each other and things get kinda awkward and I get so shy ( and I am the most chatty person EVER) HElphelphelp plzz!

Hey girly, it's totally normal to get a little nervous around guys we like. It happens to me too! Try to remember that this is the same guy who's been your friend all along. Maybe remind yourself of a great time you had together when you wern't nervous at all. Then, break the ice by talking about something you both have in common or if you can, start playing a game to get things rolling. Good luck, babe!

Lauren I.