6 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

9 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

10 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

My best friend is acting like a different person

My best friend and I used to have so much fun together. We played outside, made up stories, acted them out, etc. Last summer, she went...

MODMODMODMODMOD!
Ok soo my best friend is sooo sweet. Let me tell you how it started. My old friends ditched me and about a week later, much to my pleasure, she came to our school. Back then i didnt really notice it, but now all she wants to talk about is politicts, relegion, and stuff about how the state she lived in is soo much better than this one. It makes me feel really uncomfortable. I went into middle school this year and have become really close with a group of girls. Ive tried to "naturally" start going seperate ways, it isnt working. She recently introduced me to a friend she made! She is really nice and we hung out after school once. She lives pretty close to me, and she saw us in my front yard. Instead of coming to hang out with us, she screamed in my face, "STOP STEALING MY FRIENDS!" How can i get away from this girl without hurtig her feelings?

Hey girl! Just try and slowly stop hanging out with her. It's tough, but slowly the two of you will drift apart and go your separate ways. xoxo

Katie L.

by Casey713 on 1/2/2013 4:55:07 PM

my and a girl use to be bff now she is my enemy I tried to makes friends with her once more but she changed. I know how that feels Frown

by kellian on 12/28/2012 6:42:49 PM

I know how you feel, and sadly friends do change but maybe there is a way to get your friend back. You need to talk to her privately and tell her how you think she has changed and try to work this out. Your friendship is worth it definetly, and once you talk to her you can decide if she is a true friend worth keeping. If she doesn't like what you have to say and gets mad tell her how you miss her. If she still is mad maybe she isn't a true friend...and I'm sure thats really hard. I went through that same thing, and I'm very sorry some people just get influenced by others. Try to communicate how she is changing. Thanks! Good luck girlie!
-Bailey

by Bailey72 on 12/13/2012 7:18:27 PM

Same thing happened to me but instead of camp different classes now she is best friends with someone else and I don't mind her new friend because she is funny and kind, its just her new personality and style that seems a little different ...

by Ashie333 on 12/12/2012 4:52:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I go to a school with only 9 people in it. But the girls are all really dirty. And I hate it. Like whatever someone says they start cracking up cause no matter what they find a way to take it wrong. Help! Frown

Just don't laugh at their jokes, so they know they aren't funny!
mailyse f.

by jerjer6 on 12/7/2012 4:26:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I'm a freshman in high school and, well, it sucks. I don't fit in. My best friends lives in a different state and as close as we are, it's still hard. I have 3 really good friends and a few good friends, but I still don't feel like I truly have a place. I really like a guy and I have for a few years now. We're REALLY close. He goes to my brother school(I go to an all girl school) and I feel like he's the only person (in the state) that I can be myself around and not be made fun of or frowned upon. He has a GF who he's been dating for half a year. That kills me. And I can't talk to my friends about it because they all love her, cause she's perfect! She's beautiful and charming and has a wonderful personality, just like every girl at my school. But me. I'm tall, awkward, and weird. I just don't feel like I fit in. How can I find my place?

Hey kk25225, what about your 3 really good friends? Do they go to your school?

Lynae P.

by kk25225 on 12/2/2012 9:11:13 PM

I have a friend to we were best friends for years and years and now whenever I talk to her she just glares at me what should I do?

by kayapup1234 on 11/24/2012 1:27:10 PM

Dear Carol,
I like this guy at school. But I can't get anywhere near him without blushing. HELP!!!
-Blusher

Hey Girl! Actually when you post comments, it us moderators who answer. To submit a Dear Carol go to this link:

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ariel6412 on 11/20/2012 2:47:09 PM

I used to be bullied in middle school for being sensitive I took peoples advise now I don't cry as much and now I'm a freshman in high school and when I get teary eyed I quickly calm down but I'm always paranoid now about people hurting me, or getting too annoying for people even though my friends say "Your too quiet to be annoying." But I'm so paranoid about getting bullied I don't want it EVER to happen again

Hey girlie, just be confident in yourself and don't take things personally. Be friends with people that you know are good people and if you're happy and confident, you won't bug people.

Lauren T.

by hinatagal on 11/18/2012 7:49:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
how do i ask carol about my probs?

Hey girlie, visit this link to submit your questions to Carol http://www.girlslife.com/page/Get-Advice.aspx

Lauren T.