1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

2 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

3 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

The Hunger Games gets the online treatment with Nerve

The thrilling, Hunger Games-eqsue novel, Nerve, is about an online dare game played with anonymous risk-takers as the contestants. Seventeen-year-old Vee was one of the...

Yes!! something to compete with the Hunger Games! I wounder if it will be as good!

by purplefox110 on 10/6/2012 11:20:06 PM

sounds like a cool book i think ill get it

by gabby2751 on 10/2/2012 5:34:08 PM

Seems really good but doesnt remingd me of the hunger games at all more like the movie triple dog which is awesome btw

by funnigurl4life on 9/25/2012 5:55:57 PM

Boys, friends, mean girls, middle school?I have advice on all of it. Join this club positions are open so please join i only have a couple members!By the way, i'm on all the time so ask me anything i'll get back to you super soon!Thanks love you!xoxo

by puddinface7 on 9/24/2012 8:55:54 PM

When we were 5, me and my BFF were eating chips and she dared me to put a chip on the sidewalk and step on it then eat the crumbs! I did it Smile

by turnonthemusic1 on 9/24/2012 4:55:35 PM

OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GL!!!!!! I just finished my book in school today so I needed a new book! I am SOOOO buying this on my nook PRONTO!!!! Laughing YIPEEEEEE!!!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/24/2012 3:46:20 PM

sounds pretty cool but it's unoriginal since it was copied off of the Hunger Games

by myfatsquirrel on 9/24/2012 3:09:07 PM

Hi! Are there any ways to do something nice and small for my best friend? I just feel like I need appreciate her more. I remember there was a list I think a couple months ago or last year about small things to do for your best friend on GL. Can you please give me the link? Thank you!

Hey girl, I think I found the article!  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/05/24/20-ways-to-make-your-best-friends-day.aspx?cp=all I think its great you want to show some appreciation for your best friend.

Lauren I.

by Ballerina55 on 9/24/2012 2:56:09 PM

Sounds good

by ColosalMascara on 9/24/2012 2:14:04 PM

Sounds like a fun book to read! Though if it was real, i would never do that--it is to dangerous.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 9/24/2012 1:55:48 PM