AN HOUR AGO Woops! @rydelR5 is signing #RydelRYL in Oklahoma City *AUG 1* at 11a at the 6100 N May Ave #barnesandnoble! http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

AN HOUR AGO First breakups can be tough: http://t.co/tiDbrjDO2l pic.twitter.com/J4Otw3pz12

2 HOURS AGO Word is that @justinbieber's new single #WhatDoYouMean is coming soon. Excited for new music from Biebs? Tell us using only emojis!

COMMENTS

The Hunger Games gets the online treatment with Nerve

The thrilling, Hunger Games-eqsue novel, Nerve, is about an online dare game played with anonymous risk-takers as the contestants. Seventeen-year-old Vee was one of the...

Yes!! something to compete with the Hunger Games! I wounder if it will be as good!

by purplefox110 on 10/6/2012 11:20:06 PM

sounds like a cool book i think ill get it

by gabby2751 on 10/2/2012 5:34:08 PM

Seems really good but doesnt remingd me of the hunger games at all more like the movie triple dog which is awesome btw

by funnigurl4life on 9/25/2012 5:55:57 PM

Boys, friends, mean girls, middle school?I have advice on all of it. Join this club positions are open so please join i only have a couple members!By the way, i'm on all the time so ask me anything i'll get back to you super soon!Thanks love you!xoxo

by puddinface7 on 9/24/2012 8:55:54 PM

When we were 5, me and my BFF were eating chips and she dared me to put a chip on the sidewalk and step on it then eat the crumbs! I did it Smile

by turnonthemusic1 on 9/24/2012 4:55:35 PM

OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GL!!!!!! I just finished my book in school today so I needed a new book! I am SOOOO buying this on my nook PRONTO!!!! Laughing YIPEEEEEE!!!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/24/2012 3:46:20 PM

sounds pretty cool but it's unoriginal since it was copied off of the Hunger Games

by myfatsquirrel on 9/24/2012 3:09:07 PM

Hi! Are there any ways to do something nice and small for my best friend? I just feel like I need appreciate her more. I remember there was a list I think a couple months ago or last year about small things to do for your best friend on GL. Can you please give me the link? Thank you!

Hey girl, I think I found the article!  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/05/24/20-ways-to-make-your-best-friends-day.aspx?cp=all I think its great you want to show some appreciation for your best friend.

Lauren I.

by Ballerina55 on 9/24/2012 2:56:09 PM

Sounds good

by ColosalMascara on 9/24/2012 2:14:04 PM

Sounds like a fun book to read! Though if it was real, i would never do that--it is to dangerous.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 9/24/2012 1:55:48 PM

Who’s your favorite real life Pretty Little Liars couple?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.