AN HOUR AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

2 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

3 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

Whole lotta "aww"

My BF and I are on the Homecoming committee. The other day we were staying after school working on signs for Spirit Week. He was...

MOD MOD MOD. . My really good friend (lets call her amy) is dating another one of our friends, lets call him bob. she's worried that something is wrong. he doesnt talk to her much,he's stopped giving her compliments and he never sits with her at lunch anymore. another friend told me that bob thinks amy istoo clingy. At first i wasnt going to tell amy but i eventually did because she kept asking me what i thought was wrong with Bob. we made a pact that if i heard anything else about her or her relationship i would tell her and she would do the same for me. well today i heard that over the weekend bob went to a bonfire and people were asking where amy was and he said he really didnt want her here because she's too clingy. another girl even sat on his lap during the bonfire and when someone reminded him that he had a gf, he replied "stop ---- blocking." i don't know if i should tell amy or not... HElP!! p.s. sorry that was such a long post

You need to tell Amy. If youre her friend and youre there for her she NEEDS to know about bob. And how hes a jerk. She deserves better and you need to make sure she knows it. Its time for you to be there for her and to make sure she ends things with bob and is ok with everything. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by dancequeen47 on 10/2/2012 10:18:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD is there a way to look up my old comments? I asked a question a while ago and i want to read over the advice the MOD queen gave me.

Hey dancequeen47, yeah but only if you remember where and/or when you posted it. If you do remember go to that story, or post and search for your comment. Hope ya find it! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dancequeen47 on 9/27/2012 10:17:38 PM

i wish something like that would happen to me but it wont i will die alone forever

by sydstar1999 on 9/26/2012 4:35:51 PM

how do i know if a guy likes me? All summer this guy and i talked and hung out and stuff. My friends all said he likes me and some of his too. i thought he did but i just found out he talks to 5 other girls too. I know a couple of them he doesn't like because he's told me he doesn't but they think that hes only saying that to me. I don't think so cause he doesn't know i like him. What do you think? Does he like me? does he like them too?

Hey girl, it's way too hard to tell. Though, in general I think it's a good thing to listen to your bestie's when it comes to guy advice.

Check out this article about how to tell if a guy likes you, i think it might help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/09/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you.aspx?cp=all

Good luck! xoxo

Lauren I.

by cgirl751 on 9/26/2012 4:30:45 PM

MOD-MOD-MOD
okay so im in a bit of an awkward situation. I'm a sophomore and I really like this freshman. I think he likes me too because he always says I'm cute and he asked permission to call me and to hug me. I was sitting with him in study hall and he sort of leaned over and held my hand because I said they were cold. Then he looked up and said "tomorrow, can you not wear makeup". I'm a bit confused because all I usually wear is eyeliner. what does this even mean?

Hey girly, sounds like this dude def likes you. As far as the makeup thing, maybe he's trying to tell you that you're too pretty for makeup. In general, guys usually dig simple, natural looking makeup rather than dramatic blush or eyeshadows. If you only wear eyeliner, maybe he thought you were so pretty that you MUST be wearing makeup. Who knows. If your comfortable with it, it's okay to skip a day of makeup now and then, but don't go changing a look you love just for a guy. If he likes you, it won't matter if you wear eyeliner or not!

Lauren I.

by earthyartist on 9/26/2012 12:21:43 PM

this is so sweet! <3

by sammyy99 on 9/26/2012 11:42:20 AM

Ok so there is this boy in my lunch and i think hes in 10th grade, im in 9th. I've never ever talked to him and i dont even know his name, but i like him alot. Anyways,yesterday my friend said that he kept looking over at me and then would look at his friends and they would smirk and he would blush and now im paranoid because what if he can tell i like him and theyre making fun of him because i freshman likes him? I mean if could mean he likes me but idk... or maybe its just really obvious that i like him... Anyway I was going to have my friend giv him a piece of paper with my number on it. What do you think about this whooooooolle situation. I need advice before school tomorrow SmileThanks

Hey girly, don't get freaked out yet; they could have been smirking for a billion different reasons. It could mean he likes you but it's too hard to tell, especially since you haven't talked to him yet. Having a friend give him your number would let him know that you like him and give him an opportunity to text you, but I feel like it would be better to talk to him in person. Why don't you say something to him the next time you run into him? You could strike up a convo in the hallway about a sports game, position yourself behind him in the lunch line and ask him for a dessert recommendation, or, after school, since your a freshman, you could pretend you don't know where the office/nurse/gym/whatever is and ask him to take you to the room.

Check out this article about how to tell if a guy likes you: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/08/10/The-Scoop-Sneaky-signs-your-crush-likes-you-back.aspx

This article has tons of things to say to guys that I really think will help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/26/100-cute-things-to-say-and-do-around-guys.aspx

Good luck!

Lauren I.

by ell08 on 9/26/2012 7:18:45 AM

@ Bobalina

thts kinda (actually pretty) rude. sure, it isnt the absolute sweetest most romantic thing in the world, but i wud melt if a guy did tht 2 me. ur comment was unnecessary.

by WhoAmI? on 9/26/2012 12:33:26 AM

Aww! I wonder if that made things akward for your friends ;)

by brownichick on 9/25/2012 11:38:00 PM

That is so funny and cute!

by Gabriella123 on 9/25/2012 9:54:41 PM

Hey everyone. Please join my club. I have good advice on Popularity/Fashion/Shopping/Beauty.

by Katrinaisamodel on 9/25/2012 8:34:53 PM

so sweet!!!

by loppyears12 on 9/25/2012 6:39:21 PM

You're so lucky!!! You had a song played for you on a smartphone!
(That was sarcasm)