8 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

9 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

9 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Girl on the go Sian R.

Sianyboni33 loves multitasking makeup—it’s no wonder she calls herself a girl on the go! Check out all of the awesome multi-use products that this GL sweetie from...

I literally went to my local target after reading this blog and got the Rimmel London eyeshadow pallete and the mascara!!! Seriosly, these are like my two new fave products!! Thanks so much for introducing me to them!!!

by strawberry721 on 10/6/2012 10:21:36 PM

I have my first dance of the year in a few weeks, and i want the perf makeup. My dress is cream with black stripes, pencil style, and three quarter sleeve, so it's pretty simple. I have light brown hair and eyes. Wht kinda makeup should i wear? I really want my eyes to pop!

Hey ColosalMascara, that dress sounds really pretty girl! For makeup go for black eyeliner on your top and bottom lid, mascara, and a pale pink lipgloss. How does this sound? Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ColosalMascara on 9/30/2012 10:08:42 AM

I use the eyeshadow and the eyeshadow brush, best stuff ever!

by april0405 on 9/26/2012 6:08:58 PM

i am going to die alone i will never ever be in love with someone who loves me back i will die with no love i am in grade 8 and i haven't had a boyfriend or someone who likes me i am crying as i type this i have to stop before i make the rest of u depressed like me right now

Hey girly, give it time! I was way older than 8th grade before I had my first boyfriend and now I'm in a great and loving relationship. At some point, I think a lot of girls feel like their never going to find the right guy and then poof! there he apears when you least expect it. Don't let it get you down babe, just enjoy your time with your besties and look forward to the wonderful relationsip you have waiting for you.

Lauren I.

by sydstar1999 on 9/26/2012 4:44:35 PM

MOD! A lot of the people I hang out with at school cuss all the time and make perverted jokes. My one friend said she would make an effort to stop, but it's getting nowhere. The rest r all guys. Should I make them stop? It's getting annoying

Hey girly, def talk to them, maybe each of them privately and tell them how you feel. They should respect that it makes you uncomfortable and stop. If they don't, you might want to find another group of friends to hangout with that are more your style.

Lauren I.

by myfatsquirrel on 9/26/2012 4:28:41 PM

Mod!
I want to curl my hair for school sometimes. Which would be better to get, hot curlers (like the ones you heat up then leave in your hair til they cool) or a 1" curling iron? I have thick curly/frizzy hair and layers. And which brand? I don't really care about the price...just not over $100. Thanks!

Hey girly, I've never tried curlers that you leave in your hair, but I love the Remington T Studio brand and I think they have both versions. Try asking your friends and doing some research. Good Luck!

Lauren I.

by Hershey on 9/26/2012 4:19:49 PM

I use that eyeshadow! It's awesome Smile

by turnonthemusic1 on 9/26/2012 3:28:27 PM

Ummmmm, she doesn't really look like she's wearing makeup

by ColosalMascara on 9/26/2012 11:03:46 AM

We're can I find some cute and comfortable fall booties? My budget is nothing over 80$ .

Hey girly, check out Payless or Target. They have some really cute stuff that might be more your budget.

Lauren I.