10 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

13 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

14 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Jennifer Lawrence's new dye job: Should you go dark for fall?

Jennifer Lawrence looked seriously stunning with her dark locks at the Toronto Film Festival. David Babaii created a “high fashion look” for Jennifer’s premiere of her new flick...

Her hair color is great, but her hair looks so thin and blah. She should do something about that.

by katgirly on 11/21/2012 1:26:42 AM

I love, love, love dark hair in the fall! My best friend is a natural blonde and I just dyed it brown for her and it looks awesome!! If you don't want to get rid of your blonde just get some low lights!

by xoxojillianxo on 10/28/2012 12:20:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD- Do side bangs look good without layers? I'm considering getting a side bang but don't want the layers. Also, I have literally NEVER had any kind of styling done to my hair. Just trims. It's all one length right now but want to get something done to it. any ideas on what i should get done?

Hey girlie, you can have side bangs without layers. Side bangs are a good way to try something new. Talk to your hair stylist about what you should get done. They know what hairstyles look good with your facial structure, and they love to be creative and give advice.

Lauren T.

by GlowInTheDark on 10/21/2012 5:07:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My hair is about right at my chest and i realllyyyy want it to get longer quick!! I straighten it every other day but use heat protectant and everything. How can i get it to grow out? I've tried Ovation Cell Therapy and it didn't seem to work. Help!
thankssSmile

Hey! check this out:

Helen S.

by yourbeautiful on 10/20/2012 4:01:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i need advice on 2 things...1, i RLLY want straight across bangs but idk how they'll look...im a rlly edggy person so i LOVE the look of bella thornes hair but idk howd they look on me...any ideas? and 2, as i said..im a very edgy person...my wardrobes rlly girly though and i hate it!!! what kinda of clothes should i look for , for an edgy persom like me on a VERY VERY VERY small budget? thanks(;

hey! 1) when you go to get your hair cut, ask the stylist for their opinion, they can give you good advice for the most flattering haircut for you 2) for clothes i'd recommend checking out thrift stores. You can mix and mach funky and edgy pieces for less money. Goodwill in particular is really cheap Smile

Helen S.

by katiegurll;) on 10/6/2012 11:41:52 AM

I actually loved Jennifer Lawrence's dark hair in the Hunger Games, but I don't really like it in this picture...

by jo_crox on 9/29/2012 10:15:21 PM

OMG! j-Law! she is totally my hero! i love her! I'm so happy you guys have her on the site ! Yay! more articles plus tips on her please!

by ler27 on 9/28/2012 8:52:47 PM

Never use chemical dye--it kills your hair, and drys your hair and scalp. Use Henna, it is all natural, dyes your hair, AND it is great for your hair! It condition's and strengthens your hair, and it works for all scalp types. A lot of people think henna is either red or a tattoo, but it comes in black, red, brown, and blonde for hair. For tattoos, black henna is non-existent. If someone tells you you can have black henna tattoos, they are lying. hennaforhair.com leads you to mehandi.com, which is where
I buy my henna. Dying my hair tomorrow night!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 9/28/2012 6:42:18 PM

She looks fine with dark hair, just I wish she didn't style it like that! Her hair looks greasy, and her head looks big. I love her though!!! xoxo

by AlwaysDreamer on 9/26/2012 4:54:02 PM

hey, what do people mean when they say "remember that it’s hard to go lighter once you’ve already gone too dark" when they are referring to dying your hair darker? I want to dye my light-medium brown hair (with natural blonde tips) to a darker, richer brown to match my eyebrows. If i decide to let my hair grow out and not re-dye it, would my hair still come back as the light-medium brown it was? And also, can dying your hair affect it's texture in any way? Thanks in advance, Alyssa Smile

Hey girl, dying your hair could affect its texture in that it could make it less shiney and healthy if you do it too often or if you use a lot of bleach. When your hair grows back it should be the same texture and color it was before you dyed it. When people talk about going lighter after you went darker, they mean that it's physically hard to dye your hair back again. the color doesn't take the same. Talk to your mom or a hair stylist before you dye to find out whats best for you.

Lauren I.