4 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

5 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Jennifer Lawrence's new dye job: Should you go dark for fall?

Jennifer Lawrence looked seriously stunning with her dark locks at the Toronto Film Festival. David Babaii created a “high fashion look” for Jennifer’s premiere of her new flick...

Jennifer looks good with brown AND blonde hair. Lucky duck

by myfatsquirrel on 9/26/2012 4:11:32 PM

ive used semi permanent dye on my hair a couple times and it lasts a lot more than 10 washes.. more like 1-2 months

by rytercat on 9/26/2012 3:25:09 PM

i dyed my hair black last month. it looks goodSmile but my hair was already dark before, i had just got horrible highlights that didn't look good. so i just dyed it dark again! its all good now.

by Alykat18 on 9/25/2012 8:52:29 PM

Ha. I dyed my hair 2 years ago for halloween, i used semi permanent, and it stained my light blonde hair jet black.

by txtingirl on 9/25/2012 8:39:49 PM

Hey everyone. Please join my club. I have good advice on Popularity/Fashion/Shopping/Beauty.

by Katrinaisamodel on 9/25/2012 8:38:50 PM

Hate. It.

by Bookworm=) on 9/25/2012 8:03:53 PM

You people are the biggest idiots in the world! JENNIFER DIED HER HAIR FOR THE FRICKEN MOVIE! ARE YOU PEOPLE STUPID OR WHAT? YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!

by itsjustgz on 9/25/2012 7:50:06 PM

I loved it when she dyed her hair dark for Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games, because it was very, well, Katniss-esque, but I liked it better when her hair is naturally blonde. Don't keep it dark that way forever, Jennifer!!

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 9/25/2012 7:34:18 PM

I like her hair, but that dress makes her look like a vampire. Smile

by Fuzzyblueberrys on 9/25/2012 7:24:45 PM

It think it looks really pretty, personally. The straight part doesn't do much for her complexion but I'm good with whatever she decides to do - it's her hair. And she was such a good Katniss.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 9/25/2012 7:01:22 PM

Flat, oily hair and no time to shower? Not cute. Put on a cute headband that matches your outfit, and you’ll look instantly darling!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.