AN HOUR AGO RT @rydelR5: #RydelRYL signing tour starts TOMORROW! 😝 Come see me in Boca Raton, FL at the Glades Rd. location @ 11am!http://t.co/IYITnUuuyF@BNBuzz

AN HOUR AGO BRB, need to play #Hungry5SOS for the rest of today because it's official: #HUNGRY5SOSISBACK!

1 HOURS AGO Meet the girl behind one of the most successful eco-friendly businesses in the world. #GOALS: http://t.co/8itBnQaJIi pic.twitter.com/Fgtn2COtXs

COMMENTS

Jennifer Lawrence's new dye job: Should you go dark for fall?

Jennifer Lawrence looked seriously stunning with her dark locks at the Toronto Film Festival. David Babaii created a “high fashion look” for Jennifer’s premiere of her new flick...

I think she's beautiful because her hair looks great brown and her blonde hair doesn't work with her i don't think. she was awesome in the hunger games, and i bet she'll do better in catching fire. also, i think she dyed her hair just for catching fire.

by loppyears12 on 9/25/2012 6:37:22 PM

I like Jennifer Lawrence better with dark hair because she was Katness and she can't have blond hair

by Colie34720 on 9/25/2012 6:19:45 PM

Eh,I prefer her with bangs and blonde hair. And I'm actually thinking of dying my hair Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/25/2012 5:20:34 PM

To be quite honest, I hate her hair. She just needs to stop dyeing her hair; it would look much better if it was a honey-ish light brown... I also don't understand why she's such a big deal. She did an awful job as Katniss, and now all the rage about her is getting on my nerves. Everyone's just like, "oh she didn't do great in The Hunger Games but she was in it that makes her cool," as if," now lets put her in every movie that is coming out within the next six months!" Seriously there are genuinely talented people, please rage about them instead. Hannah H.

by piggy99 on 9/25/2012 4:47:45 PM

Wow! Jennifer Lawrence look completely different!!! She looks so much prettier this way though then when she had blonde hair! ;)

by BabyDahl13 on 9/25/2012 3:54:46 PM

She dyed her hair for Catching Fire since she had to for Katniss..

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 9/25/2012 3:47:58 PM