9 HOURS AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying http://t.co/8dWrkf6fRu

10 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM

11 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

COMMENTS

Jennifer Lawrence's new dye job: Should you go dark for fall?

Jennifer Lawrence looked seriously stunning with her dark locks at the Toronto Film Festival. David Babaii created a “high fashion look” for Jennifer’s premiere of her new flick...

Her hair color is great, but her hair looks so thin and blah. She should do something about that.

by katgirly on 11/21/2012 1:26:42 AM

I love, love, love dark hair in the fall! My best friend is a natural blonde and I just dyed it brown for her and it looks awesome!! If you don't want to get rid of your blonde just get some low lights!

by xoxojillianxo on 10/28/2012 12:20:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD- Do side bangs look good without layers? I'm considering getting a side bang but don't want the layers. Also, I have literally NEVER had any kind of styling done to my hair. Just trims. It's all one length right now but want to get something done to it. any ideas on what i should get done?

Hey girlie, you can have side bangs without layers. Side bangs are a good way to try something new. Talk to your hair stylist about what you should get done. They know what hairstyles look good with your facial structure, and they love to be creative and give advice.

Lauren T.

by GlowInTheDark on 10/21/2012 5:07:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My hair is about right at my chest and i realllyyyy want it to get longer quick!! I straighten it every other day but use heat protectant and everything. How can i get it to grow out? I've tried Ovation Cell Therapy and it didn't seem to work. Help!
thankssSmile

Hey! check this out:

Helen S.

by yourbeautiful on 10/20/2012 4:01:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i need advice on 2 things...1, i RLLY want straight across bangs but idk how they'll look...im a rlly edggy person so i LOVE the look of bella thornes hair but idk howd they look on me...any ideas? and 2, as i said..im a very edgy person...my wardrobes rlly girly though and i hate it!!! what kinda of clothes should i look for , for an edgy persom like me on a VERY VERY VERY small budget? thanks(;

hey! 1) when you go to get your hair cut, ask the stylist for their opinion, they can give you good advice for the most flattering haircut for you 2) for clothes i'd recommend checking out thrift stores. You can mix and mach funky and edgy pieces for less money. Goodwill in particular is really cheap Smile

Helen S.

by katiegurll;) on 10/6/2012 11:41:52 AM

I actually loved Jennifer Lawrence's dark hair in the Hunger Games, but I don't really like it in this picture...

by jo_crox on 9/29/2012 10:15:21 PM

OMG! j-Law! she is totally my hero! i love her! I'm so happy you guys have her on the site ! Yay! more articles plus tips on her please!

by ler27 on 9/28/2012 8:52:47 PM

Never use chemical dye--it kills your hair, and drys your hair and scalp. Use Henna, it is all natural, dyes your hair, AND it is great for your hair! It condition's and strengthens your hair, and it works for all scalp types. A lot of people think henna is either red or a tattoo, but it comes in black, red, brown, and blonde for hair. For tattoos, black henna is non-existent. If someone tells you you can have black henna tattoos, they are lying. hennaforhair.com leads you to mehandi.com, which is where
I buy my henna. Dying my hair tomorrow night!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 9/28/2012 6:42:18 PM

She looks fine with dark hair, just I wish she didn't style it like that! Her hair looks greasy, and her head looks big. I love her though!!! xoxo

by AlwaysDreamer on 9/26/2012 4:54:02 PM

hey, what do people mean when they say "remember that it’s hard to go lighter once you’ve already gone too dark" when they are referring to dying your hair darker? I want to dye my light-medium brown hair (with natural blonde tips) to a darker, richer brown to match my eyebrows. If i decide to let my hair grow out and not re-dye it, would my hair still come back as the light-medium brown it was? And also, can dying your hair affect it's texture in any way? Thanks in advance, Alyssa Smile

Hey girl, dying your hair could affect its texture in that it could make it less shiney and healthy if you do it too often or if you use a lot of bleach. When your hair grows back it should be the same texture and color it was before you dyed it. When people talk about going lighter after you went darker, they mean that it's physically hard to dye your hair back again. the color doesn't take the same. Talk to your mom or a hair stylist before you dye to find out whats best for you.

Lauren I.

by parischick2 on 9/26/2012 4:34:44 PM

Jennifer looks good with brown AND blonde hair. Lucky duck

by myfatsquirrel on 9/26/2012 4:11:32 PM

ive used semi permanent dye on my hair a couple times and it lasts a lot more than 10 washes.. more like 1-2 months

by rytercat on 9/26/2012 3:25:09 PM

i dyed my hair black last month. it looks goodSmile but my hair was already dark before, i had just got horrible highlights that didn't look good. so i just dyed it dark again! its all good now.

by Alykat18 on 9/25/2012 8:52:29 PM

Ha. I dyed my hair 2 years ago for halloween, i used semi permanent, and it stained my light blonde hair jet black.

by txtingirl on 9/25/2012 8:39:49 PM

Hey everyone. Please join my club. I have good advice on Popularity/Fashion/Shopping/Beauty.

by Katrinaisamodel on 9/25/2012 8:38:50 PM

Hate. It.

by Bookworm=) on 9/25/2012 8:03:53 PM

You people are the biggest idiots in the world! JENNIFER DIED HER HAIR FOR THE FRICKEN MOVIE! ARE YOU PEOPLE STUPID OR WHAT? YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!

by itsjustgz on 9/25/2012 7:50:06 PM

I loved it when she dyed her hair dark for Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games, because it was very, well, Katniss-esque, but I liked it better when her hair is naturally blonde. Don't keep it dark that way forever, Jennifer!!

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 9/25/2012 7:34:18 PM

I like her hair, but that dress makes her look like a vampire. Smile

by Fuzzyblueberrys on 9/25/2012 7:24:45 PM

It think it looks really pretty, personally. The straight part doesn't do much for her complexion but I'm good with whatever she decides to do - it's her hair. And she was such a good Katniss.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 9/25/2012 7:01:22 PM

I think she's beautiful because her hair looks great brown and her blonde hair doesn't work with her i don't think. she was awesome in the hunger games, and i bet she'll do better in catching fire. also, i think she dyed her hair just for catching fire.

by loppyears12 on 9/25/2012 6:37:22 PM

I like Jennifer Lawrence better with dark hair because she was Katness and she can't have blond hair

by Colie34720 on 9/25/2012 6:19:45 PM

Eh,I prefer her with bangs and blonde hair. And I'm actually thinking of dying my hair Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/25/2012 5:20:34 PM

To be quite honest, I hate her hair. She just needs to stop dyeing her hair; it would look much better if it was a honey-ish light brown... I also don't understand why she's such a big deal. She did an awful job as Katniss, and now all the rage about her is getting on my nerves. Everyone's just like, "oh she didn't do great in The Hunger Games but she was in it that makes her cool," as if," now lets put her in every movie that is coming out within the next six months!" Seriously there are genuinely talented people, please rage about them instead. Hannah H.

by piggy99 on 9/25/2012 4:47:45 PM

Wow! Jennifer Lawrence look completely different!!! She looks so much prettier this way though then when she had blonde hair! ;)

by BabyDahl13 on 9/25/2012 3:54:46 PM

She dyed her hair for Catching Fire since she had to for Katniss..

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 9/25/2012 3:47:58 PM