5 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

9 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

10 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Steal Taylor Swift's super sleek strands for your fall dance

Buh-bye, beach waves. See ya, tousled texture. Even Tay’s signature golden curls seem...

so a couple days ago i asked my mom if i can give 10in of my hair to locks of love and she said yes but i have to wait another year to grow it about when im 14. im so happy to help someone

by tapdancer6192 on 1/7/2013 9:09:04 PM

i have absurdly thick hair what do i do with it

by pandasrock292 on 10/26/2012 7:54:19 PM

I have really straight hair, and it's great, except I don't know what do to with it. I have bangs on the side, and my hair is a little longer than shoulder length, and I have layers. Somehow I always end up wearing my hair down and long, and that gets really boring. Do you have any ideas for ways I can wear my hair? ThanksSmile

Hey rebecca18, you can throw your hair into a messy bun, high or side ponytail, or plaits(a fishtail plait would look really cute). You can also great new looks with hair accessories. For a wavy look, part your hair into maybe 4 or 6 sections and braid it. Then take the braids out in the morning and your have will have waves. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by rebecca18 on 10/14/2012 8:54:32 AM

Mod mod mod
If i run about 4miles per week will that help me looke weight along with eatting healthier and
Doing sit ups?
Will all this and drinking alot of water help me loose belly fat?

Yep girl that sounds good! Good luck!

Lynae P.

by Sunny4132 on 10/7/2012 10:15:38 AM

Tay rocks both curls and straight but i like the straightened hair style better it makes her look very super cute

xoxo, Kitty and Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:34:16 PM

my hair is so thick and frizzy. no matter what i do, i can't tame it

by myfatsquirrel on 9/27/2012 5:36:18 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!
im goin to a Shakespeare play tomorrow. its going to be around 75-80 degrees outside but the theater is always cooler. im gonna wear skinny jeans cowboy boots and a blue floral shirt. Does tht sound good? Thanks!

Hey deedles1612, yeah girl that sounds really cute! Just make sure you have some accessories! Enjoy the play! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by deedles1621 on 9/27/2012 5:25:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!

Never mind,I decided I'm going to keep it Smile Thanks!

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/27/2012 4:54:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got an e-mail from GL saying I'm a GL buzz babe but I don't remember signing up for that and I kinda don't want to be one. What should I do? If I can't do anything about it,is it free or do I have to pay?

Hannah H.

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/27/2012 4:33:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got an e-mail from GL saying that I'm a GL buzz babe but I actually don't remember signing up for it and I wouldn't like to be one. What should I do? Thanks Smile

Hannah H.