7 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

10 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

11 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

My crush was cruel! Should I tell his parents?

I liked this boy, but he sent me an e-mail saying he doesn’t like me. His letter was mean, rude and hurtful. I told his parents...

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I NEED A LOT OF HELP! I CURRENTLY LIKE A GUY. WE USED TO GO TO THE SAME SCHHOL BUT I TRANSFERED. WE ARE STILL IN THE SAME DISTRICT AND I EMAIL HIM AS WELL. I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD TELL HIM. MY BFF SAID HE MIGHT LIKE ME AND KINDA LIKE ONE OF MY OTHER BFF WHO GOES TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS HIM...
EVERYBODY SAYS WE MAKE A CUTE AND AWESOME COUPLE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. HELP? PLS? ALSO I AM SAD RIGHT NOW ABOUT THIS SO PLS REPLY AS FAST AS YOU CAN PLS!

Hey MusicalViolin, when you emailed him, did he mail you back? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by MusicalViolin on 10/11/2012 10:41:08 PM

Well we have a Halloween dance coming up soon and my BGF has been saying that everyone should get a date to the dance. He already has a date and a bunch of people have boyfriends or girlfriends. I kinda want to go to the dance with a guy cuz I've had my eye on this cutie in my class, but at the same time I just don't want to have a date! Sooo conflicted...

by Sunny79 on 10/2/2012 4:26:40 PM

How do I ask for my friend's number? It's just so awkward when I try!!!

Hey Carrie_Underwood, it's all in the way you go about it. If you're cool about it, it won't be awkward. We can think of some ways to do it in person. When do you see him? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Carrie_Underwood on 9/30/2012 9:27:16 PM

Mod mod mod
My mom is being mean and ridiculous why because my friend have one kids younger then me have one thing is I cant have a Facebook she says it's to inappropriate but I want one.
What should I do?

Hey girl,

Your mom only wants what's best for you, so you have to listen to her advice for now. Leave the topic alone for a while and bring it up again after not talking about it for a few weeks. Try to be calm and mature in your discussion and listen to her points, and see if you can reach a compromise. She will be more likely to listen to you if she sees how mature you're being!

Meghan D.

by sparklej on 9/29/2012 9:45:40 PM

mod mod mod i have really itchy eyes Dx

Ouch!  Eye drops might help, if you have them.  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 11:11:10 AM

mod mod mod my parent is being absolutely ridiculous ): and won't be reasonable ):?

Almost everyone feels that way about there family sometimes - just ask other girls on here!  The best thing you can do is to be kind and try to talk things out.  If that doesn't work, give them some space for now and try again later.  Hang in there, girlie!

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 11:06:58 AM

mod mod mod
you're amazing xx

As are you

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 11:00:56 AM

mod mod mod should i wear jeans tomorrow?

Sounds like a good idea to me!  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:59:06 AM

mod mod mod
my parent let me have cereal, but thanks!

Thank goodness!   I am soo glad. xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:57:04 AM

mod mod mod hide this i probably can't eat decently till tomorrow

I still suggest contacting a friend or neighbor if at all possible - it's no fun (and not healthy!) to be stuck in that sitch!

Marie H.