Bridget M.

is modding

37 MINUTES AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

1 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

2 HOURS AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

COMMENTS

My crush was cruel! Should I tell his parents?

I liked this boy, but he sent me an e-mail saying he doesn’t like me. His letter was mean, rude and hurtful. I told his parents...

mod mod mod

Hey girl, I think you should make an appointment with your doctor.  She can help you make a choice about what would be right for your situation.  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:45:23 AM

mod mod mod how do i figure out what plants are edible and are not without buying anything?

To be honest, I'm not sure.  There are websites about it, but you have to be really careful because it could be dangerous.  If you're really hungry, is there someone you can call who will help you out?  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:41:23 AM

mod mod mod i apprechiate your help

No problem!  I am more than happy to.

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:39:50 AM

mod mod mod i've had to grow up really fast so i think it makes me immature in some ways? /:

It's totally normal to be mature in some ways and immature in others - no matter what your age or life experiences!  We all have the chance to keep growing up however we choose.  No need to feel :/ about it! Smile  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:38:18 AM

mod mod mod how are you?

I'm great, thanks for asking!  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:35:53 AM

mod mod mod

I understand - and I know it's a totally different experience.  I just meant that it's normal for girls your age to like taking care of kids, but not want to have one of their own yet.  xoxo
Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:32:49 AM

mod mod mod

I've known many counselors who were truly kind-hearted and wanted to help others - in fact, I believe most are!  It's up to you to decide who you feel comfortable talking with.  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:31:10 AM

mod mod mod i'm going to someones house tomorrow, what should i wear?

It depends what you'll be doing and what the weather is like!  Wear what makes you happy and is fitting for the weather and plans.  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:28:25 AM

mod mod mod can infected piercings be really bad for your health or are they just painful?

Any kind of infection can be bad for your health, but usually infected piercing don't cause long-term problems if taken care of quickly.  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:26:56 AM

mod mod mod
whats public school like? i've never been

It's fun and sometimes stressful, in my opinion!  It depends on what grade you're in and where you live, but basically you go to a variety of classes throughout the day, with lunch and some kind of breaks in between. I bet other girls on here could tell you more about what it's like!  xoxo

Marie H.