9 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

12 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

12 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

My crush was cruel! Should I tell his parents?

I liked this boy, but he sent me an e-mail saying he doesn’t like me. His letter was mean, rude and hurtful. I told his parents...

mod mod mod i dont think all my questions are going through?

Sorry about that!  If one gets missed, try posting it again.  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:20:07 AM

mod mod mod
is raw flour poisoness? i'm really hungry

It's not poisonous, but it can contain bacteria that could make you really sick.  I would recommend finding something else or waiting if possible.

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:19:09 AM

mod mod mod

No, it's not weird at all!  We all love to help, and it can be fun to take care of kids - that's why so many girls choose to babysit!  But you're young, and you have plenty of time before making choices about having kids will be the right thing.  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:18:09 AM

mod mod mod i can't get any
i'm cut off from getting anything right now
would tape help?

I'm not sure, so I wouldn't recommend doing that.  If you happen to have gauze, you could use tape to hold it on.  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:15:36 AM

mod mod mod

Wow, I am so sorry to hear that.  I can't imagine how much that hurts.  If you can find a trusted adult to talk to, I would recommend that.  It sounds like you're going through a lot right now, and talking with someone you trust in person can make a huge difference.  Otherwise, do things to honor their memory (listening to a song they loved, making a scrapbook), but also keep yourself occupied with friends, school, and hobbies.  I'm wishing the best for you.  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:14:15 AM

mod mod mod i dont have a bandaid ):

You should get some!  It's important to cover a bad cut so it doesn't get infected.

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:12:37 AM

mod mod mod

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that - I'm sure it really does hurt to miss him.  If there's no way to contact him, maybe you could do something special in his memory.  For example, you could make a scrapbook of pics of him, or go to the park where you two used to play.  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:08:42 AM

mod mod mod i cut myself really bad shaving a few days ago its sore would warm or cold water help?

Oooh, ouch!  I don't think the temperature matters...just make sure you cover it with a Band-Aid so you don't open the cut again!  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:06:24 AM

mod mod mod

Is there someone else in your community - your doctor, at church, or a sports team, for example - that you could reach out to?  You could also try a hotline like Teenline (the number is at the bottom of this article):  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx.  xoxo

Marie H.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/29/2012 10:03:40 AM

mod mod mod

I'm so sorry that's going on.  It's really important to reach out to an adult - another family member, a teacher, doctor, or guidance counselor - you trust who will listen without making accusations and help you work through this.  xoxo

Marie H.