Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

8 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

9 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

My crush was cruel! Should I tell his parents?

I liked this boy, but he sent me an e-mail saying he doesn’t like me. His letter was mean, rude and hurtful. I told his parents...

Telling his parents...in this case not a great move

by maggie183 on 9/26/2012 6:26:56 PM

I don't get the title. She ALREADY told his parents.

by Bobalina on 9/26/2012 5:55:10 PM

how old are the models in this picture? like, 8-10 years old? lol...what

by LuvYaBunches on 9/26/2012 4:58:46 PM

since i know have a bf my ex. bf is being mean and also my ex. is trying to be like this new kid in my schoolwho i hangout with is he trying to be cool or just paln stalkerish. i need help!

by 1120sami on 9/26/2012 4:02:48 PM

I think it's just best to let it go. Just bringing it up again will make it more awkward

by myfatsquirrel on 9/26/2012 3:47:35 PM

modmodmodmod
My sister's bat mitzvah is Saturday so I have 2 questions.
First, to her party I'm wearing bright blue, one shoulder dress with sparkle on the waist line and part of the chest. Im not sure how to do my makeup and hair. I have dark brown hair just past my shoulders with subtle red-brown highlights.
2nd question. My mom wants me to do a speech or a presentation for her at the party and I have NO idea what to do. Ive tried a song, a speech a powerpoint but nothing sounds good. Her friends are doing one so I can't not but I don't know what to do at all.

Hey girl, there are tons of great choices in our style section! Try loose waves or this gorgeous halo braid:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/02/Weekend-do-Dianna-Agrons-halo-braid-from-the-SAG-awards.aspx

For your makeup, use mascara, a cover up, and tinted gloss for a put-together yet simple look.

For your speech, a power point sounds great! you could play it with a song in the background, add pictures of you and her and your fam as she grew up and type down a couple great memories, quotes, and other things that remind you of her.

Lauren I.

by superstarlala on 9/26/2012 3:31:21 PM

how old r the people in this picture??? 10???

by lilmissamazing on 9/26/2012 3:16:54 PM

Hey girl. I know how that feels, liking a boy and then him being /so/ rude that you have to get his parents involved.
Good for you. It's awesome you fixed that problem.

by OMGabi on 9/26/2012 3:09:55 PM

1) my boyfriend broke up with me last week, we never went on a date (there were no movies we wanted to see). Im kinda hurt, cuz i feel i was just supposed to entertain him over the summer, but its not the i-just-wanna-watch-chickflicks-and-eat-icecream kinda breakup. I still feel a little hurt how do i get over him?
2) how do i unsubscribe to the look and get fit fast?
THANKS!

Hey girly, breakups are always tough. But look on the bright side, the more time you spend with a guy who wasn't meant to be, the less time you have to look for Mr. Right. So try not to think too much about this last fella and look at it as a great opportunity to find a guy even better. Until then, try distracting yourself with friends, books, makeovers, comedies, workouts and anything else that will get your mind off it...maybe even a new crush? As for your second question, I'm not sure. Try emailing your question to brittany@girlslife.com.

Lauren I.