Bridget M.

is modding

30 MINUTES AGO VOTE for your fave Super Bowl style for a chance to win a $100 @OfficialNFLShop gift card: http://t.co/c2xLyUEKtj

AN HOUR AGO Celebrate the big game with 5 of our fave football movies: http://t.co/iJfu3EVhjE

1 HOURS AGO Who else is pumped for the Super Bowl!? RT for Seahawks Fav for Patriots🏈http://t.co/tPjq5YJU5bb

COMMENTS

30 days of creepy crafts! Grab DIY ideas inspired by "The Spindlers"

Calling all creepy crafting queens! We asked GL girls to get inspired by The Spindlers from Lauren Oliver, then share their Halloween craft ideas. Now...

Mod Mod Mod
I think there has been a mistake. But I am the creator of pumpkin patchy. Could you look into it thanks.

Hannah H.

by smootches on 10/23/2012 4:20:10 PM

ew the ice cubes haha ^_^

by aki2000 on 10/21/2012 5:04:41 PM

Awesome! This is a great resource to get ready for Halloween!

by Nickiminajrocks1 on 10/19/2012 8:36:28 PM

i am totally trying these with these cool crafts this is going to be the best Halloween ever

by brooke03 on 10/6/2012 11:48:04 AM

Those all look so cool! My Mom and I are trying them.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/2/2012 5:22:42 PM

aww man! I couldve won if I added instructions for my snake creeping out head but it's hard explaining non-origami pros okay! You need to do the square base first, put both sides of the paper triangular corner all the way up like a crane, fold the 2 wing sided paper things and fold the triangular thing down like a pocket on both sides! Push out the 2 little pocket sides and there! You have a snake-head! It was soooo hard to make it unique! I swear I didn't plagiarize it! But those candy corn nails for the 29th, I did that last year, cutepolish, and other youtubers knows how to do those nails so it's not all new and stuff! I hate it when cheaters win...no offense to the girl who made it, maybe you didn't know that, but I've seen that design like 4-5 times. Just stating my opinion here! :\

by Susmita24 on 10/2/2012 4:43:40 PM

by Susmita24 on 10/2/2012 4:20:38 PM

by Susmita24 on 10/2/2012 4:20:00 PM

Can't wait to try some of these

by Colie34720 on 10/2/2012 4:14:28 PM

omg thanks gl!! i LOVE fall and fall crafts!! im gonna pick some out aand do them!! Smile

by lilmissamazing on 10/2/2012 4:12:46 PM

wow i wish i could do all of them

by sydstar1999 on 10/2/2012 4:10:00 PM