10 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

10 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

10 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Hey ref! Where's the call on ungentlemanlike conduct?

My friend and I were at our crushes' football game, and this cutie came up to me and sat down during half-time. My crush had just...

._. um... Jealous much ;)

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:43:01 PM

At least he liked you!

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 12/1/2012 12:56:19 AM

what the...?

by sarah <3 on 11/17/2012 10:44:58 PM

OH NO!

by ashbabe567765 on 11/8/2012 12:08:08 AM

Talk about being jealous! What is up with that dude?

by Sunny79 on 10/2/2012 9:40:26 PM

The things I would've done if that had been me...smh mailyse f.

by !!!MidnightXSnowe!!! on 9/28/2012 3:36:23 PM

OMG whats wrong with him ? that was soo mean ! Jealous much !?!

by G125 on 9/27/2012 10:04:49 PM

Can we say TOTALLY OVERREACTIVE?!

by HelenaPS on 9/27/2012 9:58:13 PM

Well...that escalated quickly

by Lanibananii on 9/27/2012 9:10:27 PM

Jelous much?

by Gracie206 on 9/27/2012 7:28:41 PM

So my BGF told me recently over FaceTime that he was considering asking me to homecoming, but he didn't want to because he thought I liked him. The thing is I don't like him as anything more than a friend. Now I really want to ask him to the dance as friends. My mom and friends says I should. How should I ask him? I mean, I only have one class with him, butI sit next to him in it and we walk out together. Also, we have lunch together, but he sits with his friends. How should I ask him? Is there a creative way to ask without it seeming like I want it to be something more than just as friends?
Thanks!

Hey pottergirl135, you could always leave an invite in his locker or send him something over FaceTime. Slipping him a note in class could work too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pottergirl135 on 9/27/2012 7:11:02 PM

That is so mean!!!!! I would think he'd dump cola and popcorn on the guy...

by Gabriella123 on 9/27/2012 6:55:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so my manners meal is next week and I asked a guy to be my date and he said yes. Its kinda wierd because 2 years ago I had a major crush on him. Everyoone said he wanted to ask me but he was taking too long so I asked him.. Anyway one of his friends asked me today if I was going with him. I said yea I asked him 2 days ago. His friend said " Oh really thats not what he told us.."
What does that mean he is lie-ing to his friends about me being his date. Does he not want me??
PLEASE HELP ME

Hey EGJplay, mhmm I'm not sure girl. Maybe he just didn't say anything to his friends. He may not want them to know. I sometimes like to keep my romantic life to myself, not even telling my best friends sometimes. That could've been the case girly. And just think if he didn't want to go with you, he wouldn't said no. No worries. Xoxo Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by EGJplay on 9/27/2012 5:53:32 PM

geez. jealous much?

by myfatsquirrel on 9/27/2012 5:33:52 PM

over reacting much

by colie34720 on 9/27/2012 4:48:09 PM

why can't guys tell the difference between talking and flirting?

by indirocker12 on 9/27/2012 3:40:40 PM

Whoa!!! That's so mean!!!!!

by turnonthemusic1 on 9/27/2012 3:24:01 PM