2 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

4 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

4 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

7 things you should (and shouldn't) expect for your first kiss

First kisses can be slightly nerve-wracking yet oh-so exciting! Know what to expect for your big moment, so that you can skip the worrying and go right...

Lanilulu- here's my advice:
You definitely don't want to kiss a guy for the first time in public, and you won't want it to be public for a while. Try asking the guy out. Go to dinner, or for ice cream, or something simple like that. Talk, tell stories, and do other basic 'romantic' things like holding his hand when you walk and smiling a lot. After a bit, find a place where the two of you can be alone. Then kiss him there.

by bookaholic128 on 8/5/2013 1:44:57 AM

Ok I have a question. I have boyfriend who's a year younger than me. He hasn't had his first kiss, but I have. He told me he wants to kiss me, but there's not like a time or place. At school, we see each other in P.E., lunch and in the hallways. I also want to kiss him, but I don't want to like make a scene or anything because the kids at my school are seriously immature. Any advice? Smile

by Lanilulu on 1/13/2013 1:15:22 PM

at sleep away camp i had my first kiss with this great guy! hes a little older and already had kissing experience so i was really nervous. whenwe kissed i realized there was nothing to be worried about! for what to expect:it may not feel as perfect as you imagine. also it could be a little wet so just be prepared and always chew gum 1st

by the cupcake queen:) on 1/9/2013 2:48:48 PM

Mod mod mod
How long do first kisses usually las?

Hey girl,

I think it really depends on the situation, because everyone's first kiss is different. You will know what to do when it happens!

Meghan D.

by Unicorn puke on 1/5/2013 8:40:13 PM

Mod mod mod
How can I ask my mom if I'm allowed to date?

Hey chickie, check this out..click here and here!

Jenn S.

by Unicorn puke on 12/28/2012 10:04:14 AM

How can I ask my mom when I'm allowed to date?

by Unicorn puke on 12/27/2012 10:00:54 AM

So me and my bf have been going out for a few months. We hadn't even held hands yet. But at our second to last date we held hands and he put his arm around me. I liked it, until he tried to kiss me. I wasn't really ready for that, and I tried to tell him that, but we ended up kissing once. No tongue or anything like that. I was ok with it, and he was cool about it. But then at our last date, he didn't hold my hand or anything. And at the end, we had kind of an awkward hug because my mom was standing right there. How can I tell him that now I'd like to kiss him?

by dragonsrox1000 on 12/1/2012 12:29:48 PM

I'm kind of annoyed. I have a crush on this guy and he likes to hang it with me and I get along really well with his buds. It made me really happy because it use to be that I didn't feel "worthy" to talk to any of them- my crush is 13 and all of his buds are 13 to 16, so I didn't know how to relate. Well, it turns out I have a lot to relate to guys...so like I said that made me happy. There's this girl I tend to hang with who totally lives my crush, too. Literally. She keeps telling me that she loves him, LOVE LOVES him, but she can hardly talk to him. I'm embarrassed to talk to my crush when I'm with her because she asks really weird questions, stuff that you don't ask until you actually know the person. Normally I'd feel sympathetic, but this is also the girl who told my crush I majorly liked him and left herself out of it. The day I foun out that she told him she started cracking up like I thought it was funny, and when I got his # she was giving me the silent treatment! ? What?!

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 11/5/2012 7:59:36 PM

Mod mod mod
How do you tell a guy you like him? Whenever I go near my crush or try to talk to him I get dizzy, my legs go weak, and my heart beat speeds up whenever he looks at me so what do I do?!?!

Hey Chica! Your response to your crush is totally normal and happens to everybody. Take a few deep breaths before starting the convo to calm yourself down. When you tell him , make sure it's in private, but strait to the point is the best way to tell him you're into him. Guy's don't always pick up on subtle details. Good luck!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Lilja on 10/25/2012 4:12:14 PM

Mod
Ok so the guy I like is shorter than me , he's sweet and weird, I can make him and his buddies laugh (I can easily fit in with any crowd XD) and my friends say he likes me but I'm not the prettiest, smartest, coolest, sweetest, funniest, weirdest, craziest, nor the most athletic or most graceful. So what I wonder, is why would he like me! I'm ecstatic that he could possibly like me but there are so many way prettier girls (lol and way taller) in our school. I don't understand. I've been told I'm pretty, but I think I'm not as pretty as any of those girls...

hey girl! okay, so maybe you're not any of the MOST of those things, but you could be a jack-of-all-trades-- good at all of them! I bet you're pretty, and funny, and kind, and fun. So I'm not surprised he likes you! You make him laugh, you get along with his friends...what's not to like?

xoxo