Bridget M.

is modding

31 MINUTES AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

1 HOURS AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

2 HOURS AGO .@VictoriaJustice and @Meghan_Trainor are #twinning in their adorable Christmas sweaters👯:http://t.co/B35TZJCsOOO#Christagramingg

COMMENTS

7 things you should (and shouldn't) expect for your first kiss

First kisses can be slightly nerve-wracking yet oh-so exciting! Know what to expect for your big moment, so that you can skip the worrying and go right...

so the guy i like goes to a different school then me. My friend somewhat talks to him, and she told him he should ask me to his dance. He said no because he was going with friends (i dont know any of his friends btw) then she was persistant and told him he should go to ours (theyre on different nights). Then he said he had to work that day. He didnt ask me about it or anything, but hes a little more talkative to me then usual, and i see him looking at me a lot. oh and Not being creepy or anything, but i was just on facebook on newsfeed i saw there were pictures of him with another girl with like the same colors on and stuff (basically matching). I was wondering if you think he's worth sticking with and waiting for something to happen, or to just find someone new because he may have a thing with someone else?? Im not quite sure.. Thanks a bunch Smile

Hey Cherries51, I think you should just wait it out before making a decision. Just because you like him doesn't mean you can't talk to other guys. It's okay to make a lot of friends right? Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Cherries51 on 9/30/2012 9:26:06 PM

*Moderator! Moderator! Moderator!*
Well, there is this thing I have and it's a tone correcting powder and I love it, because it makes redness go away, and it makes my face brighter. Can I also use that?

Hey girlie, yes you can! Use as much or as little makeup as you think makes you look good and feel confident.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/30/2012 8:35:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
The guy I like I one year younger. I'm a freshman, and he's in eighth grade. We're pretty sure he's coming to my high school next year, and that's really exciting! But until then, Is there a way I could stay in touch with him? Or maybe do you have any advice on having a relationship when you're in separate grades? Thank you, I appreciate your reply!<3 (:

Hey girlie, talk to him whatever way you can. Whether that's Facebook chat or texting, keep in touch! If you can maintain your friendship and maybe hang out on the weekends then you'll have a good chance of finding out if he likes you too.

Lauren T.

by HowToLove on 9/30/2012 8:29:50 PM

*Moderator! Moderator! Moderator!*
So, I am 11 years old and I am in sixth grade, and I don't usually wear makeup to school. I don't know how to like start. My friend is always like "Are you wearing makeup?" and it's so annoying.

Hey girlie, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by how to start. But if you're looking to add some makeup to your daily routine, try some mascara and lip gloss. They help brighten up your eyes and face without looking unnatural.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/30/2012 8:28:32 PM

A certain guy came in mind immediately.... Oh, imagining this being us, oh, makes me feel so wonderful. Magical. <3

by HowToLove on 9/30/2012 8:28:09 PM

"Do expect tongue!" Well okay GL, whatever you say. no pressure xD

by kenzi143 on 9/30/2012 8:26:19 PM

I had a dream that my crush and i were in love. So we sat next to each other in a class and suddenly, out of nowhere, he put his hand slowly over my shoulders. Then i moved my hands over there too so he could touch my hands. Then he grabbed my hands and pulled me over to his body. i was literally hugging him. He said", can we meet in my second hour class period?" i was scared and happy then when i was about to say yes, I woke up.
Best Dream EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
E.C.

by GLrulesmylife on 9/30/2012 8:17:53 PM

modmodmod
ok so I've caught my crush staring at me alot lately. I
don't know what to do though when I catch him staring. should
I smile? I don't know... Thanks!

Hey girlie, next time you catch him staring, make eye contact with him and smile. Let him know that you see him and you're interested too!

Lauren T.

by sailaway11 on 9/30/2012 7:58:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm skinny but I'm really out of shape. I don't want to just be skinny,I want to be fit. How do I start? Thank you so much Smile

Hey girlie, good for you wanting to get fit! The best thing you can do is start out slow. Running is a great way to get in shape as it will improve your strength and endurance. Try the Couch to 5k program to get you started. It's a program that has you walk and run, increasing your running time as you get stronger.

Lauren T.

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/30/2012 7:15:42 PM

Mod mod mod
So I've really never been passionate about anything besides music and acting. I really want to be a singer in a band but my mum says I can't join a singing show. She'll let me do Youtube, though. And no one in my town is passionate about music the way I am. So, no band options. what do I do?

Hey girlie, find karaoke tracks that you can use to sing along with in your videos. You don't need a full band to practice and show off your talents.

Lauren T.