12 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

15 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

16 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

7 things you should (and shouldn't) expect for your first kiss

First kisses can be slightly nerve-wracking yet oh-so exciting! Know what to expect for your big moment, so that you can skip the worrying and go right...

I met this one guy, Cameron, in July during a hockey camp. We bacame friends and he started to REALLY like me, I hang out with him weekly and that's when he told me that he loves me. He always tells me that I'm beautiful and he wants one chance with me. he says the sweetest stuff but I don't like him. plus his friend, zack, likes me and says equally sweet thingsFrown him and his friend has asked me out twice, individually! I want to just stay friends with both of them but I don't think that's an option without it getting really awkward and heart wrenching. Everyone says they want the kind of guy that Cameron is, my friends think I'm insane for saying no to him. His friends that I don't know know who I am because he consantly talks about me! I really don't want to hurt him or his friend...What do I do?

Hey girlie, tell him that you really like him as a friend but you're not interested in him that way. Suggest taking some time apart from each other to make it easier on both of you and then see if you can just have a normal friendship.

Lauren T.

by hockeygirl1999 on 9/30/2012 6:27:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have liked this guy, and he liked me last year too. We went out for a day but then he broke up with me. I didn't really care since we laughed about it an hour later. I still like him this year though! It's been a whole summer and I can't stop liking him! He's in all my classes and I dropped my books yesterday... He helped me pick them up!(Cheesy, I know, But it happened!) Everyone, including his best friend says he likes me but I don't know what to do! Help!

Hey girlie, talk to him about it. Tell him that you missed him this summer and you think you might still like him. It's a hard conversation to have, but then you'll either know that he likes you back or you'll be able to move on to someone new. But it'll be easier knowing and you'll feel better about it.

Lauren T.

by Jessie131 on 9/30/2012 6:06:06 PM

Modmodmodmodmod!
Thanks, Lynae, but I don't have a cell or a facebook! What could I say to him to get him alone, without it seeming akward? Thanks again!
~mypeeps112

What about instant messaging? You could im him and ask if he'd like to hang sometime. How is that? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mypeeps112 on 9/30/2012 11:51:14 AM

honestly i dont care for this stuff....gross!

by bendybarbie2000 on 9/30/2012 11:42:54 AM

ModModModMod!
I was wanting to ask my crush out, but I don't know how... Any ideas? Thanks! ~mypeeps112

Hey mypeeps12, you could always text or Facebook message him. If you really want to get creative leave a note on his desk or in his locker or with one of his friends. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mypeeps112 on 9/30/2012 11:41:14 AM

modmodmodmodmodmod
I got into a big fight with one of my ex bffs. She sent my a pic of her and my crush (who told me he liked me) almost kissing. I asked why she did that because i never did anything mean to her and she said she sent it just because she was mad I wasn't at that football, and she said that I'm social deprived loser with no friends. And she also said my crush hates me. I asked him if he really did, and he said no, he only went along with it because he was mad i wasn't there. How can I get her to stop being mean, and should i forgive my crush, i want to, but i also don't want to.

Hey kenny_peace_panda22, I think everyone deserves a second chance, but only if they actually feel bad for doing what they did. If they both seemed genuine in their apologies I would forgive them. So now you gotta decide what's the right thing to do. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 9/30/2012 11:03:17 AM

Mod?
Reading this, i see my first kiss with my 2 year crush (yes i know its a loooong time) but i still cant help it >•< but the prob is... i havent seen him since march.....o_o since its beeen so long, im afraid he'll change into a different person! There are days if i wonder if he still remembers me! Ik he does, friends on fb,follows me on IG. But somehow lately, im convinced he likes me back. Help?

Hey YaYaYuiki, if you think he likes you back there's nothing to worry about. It's been all this time and you're still the same person right? So no worries. But if you want you can always send him a message or write on his Facebook wall just asking what's up. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 9/30/2012 9:11:37 AM

I had my first kiss with my crush when I was in Preschool!!!! I'm serious!!! We were playing a game we made up called "Princess and Prince" and in it he "died" and I kissed him back to life! I'm not joking! So I've already had my first kiss! I don't really count it though since I was so little!

by turnonthemusic1 on 9/30/2012 9:03:46 AM

Mod mod mod I really want to lose weight in my thigh area, do you have any good work-outs for that?

Hey MusicIsLove123, check out some of these good GL articles on thigh exercises. Hope they help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/30/2012 8:38:20 AM

MOD MOD
This is so awkward for me to say but I don't know how a "tounge kiss" work.... And don't really know how to do it....

Hey Pinkkatie1999, kissing is one of those things you learn while and after you do it. You have to feel it and be in the moment for it to work. Don't worry about planning it out, let it happen and go with the flow. Trust me you will figure it out. Xoxo

Lynae P.