11 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

13 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

14 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

How-to: Snag Ariel Winter's sweet smokey eye makeup look

Homecoming is just around the corner, and you’ve gotta be thinking about your look for the big night. But unlike your brand-new, awesome looking dress, the way...

love Ariel Winter, but she was kinda scary in the haunting hour episode 'Headshot'

by AnnaB1234 on 10/1/2012 8:26:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so I noticed I am not eating enough. I'm only eating 1000-1200 calories a day, but i'm not trying to do that. I have lost weight, but I'm not trying to! Do I have an eating disorder or something???

Hey girly, if your not trying to eat less then you probably don't have an eating disorder. Also, depending on your height, size and activity level, you might not need to eat 2,000 calories a day. For smaller or less active girls, 1500 or 1200 could be just right. though 1000 sounds just a little bit low. Make sure that you are getting a complete diet with all of the food groups and three meals a day. Don't pay too much attention to how much calories everything has and always eat when your hungry - snacking is okay! and best if they are healthier snacks with protein and vegis. Also, I'm no doc so don't be afraid to talk to one. A parent is a great resource too. Best wishes!

Lauren I.

by txtingirl on 10/1/2012 8:50:34 AM

Join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 9/30/2012 10:54:23 PM

MODMODMOD
My friend's Mom died really unexpectedly. And her visitation is tomorrow. I'm going, and I kind of know what to expect. I'm definitely not asking for fashion tips or anything, but would be be more appropriate to come wearing something a little nicer than usual? Not like, super nice or anything, but something a bit better than everyday "School Clothes". I have another friend who'd really like to go, but her family wasn't planning on going. We were talking about it with her, and my parents, and they said she could come with us if she wanted to go, and if her and her parents were comfortable with it. Would it be appropriate for her to come with my family to the visitation, (if her parents are fine with it) or would it not be considered appropriate?
Thanks in advance, and sorry if this question is a bit odd.

Hey MidnightMockingbird, yea I think it will be okay if she came with you and your family. It will probably make your friend feel better that you two came to support her. I think a simple dress with flats or a nice pair of pants with a shirt would be good. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by MidnightMockingbird on 9/30/2012 9:10:45 PM

I have major dark circles under my eyes which i got from my mom. I have tried everything to cover them. Do you know any makeup products that would cover them? Thanks!

Hey girlie, try an eye cream with caffeine. L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Eye is supposed to be a good one. It's a little pricy, but if it's works it'll definitely be worth it.

Lauren T.

by libby981 on 9/30/2012 8:52:11 PM

*Moderator! Moderator! Moderator!*
Hi I bought the e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Duo, shown in this article, and I don't know how to use it. Maybe I don't need it, I'm 11.

Hey girlie, if your parents are okay with you wearing makeup and you're comfortable using it then go for it. Get a brush to use with it and use the brozer all over your face to brighten it up and use the blush on your cheeks to give them some color. As an 11-year-old, I'd save it for dressier occasions when you're trying to look fancier.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/30/2012 8:33:01 PM

I have very volume, puffy, frizzy, wavy, thick, curly, ratty hair. If I brush my hair it puffs out even more. I really want a straightener that straightens my hair while making it look thinner and less puffy. I am willing to spend up to $150. Got a straightener I could use?

Hey girlie, CHI straighteners are really high quality and work well on thick hair. You can find them for around $100 at Target and other department stores.

Lauren T.

by ljbdaisy on 9/30/2012 6:17:57 PM

I'm getting glasses anything I should know and wht types of things can I wear with glasses(hair,makeup ecr...) thanks!!

Hey Juliacar, you can wear anything with glasses. For makeup go for eyeliner and mascara. Enjoy your classes! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Juliacar on 9/30/2012 12:20:34 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I don't know what to be for Halloween - at all!!! I have light brown hair, tan skin and caramel eyes and it's eithere a Hollywood Star ( A pink and purple sequin dress with black leggings and heel boots) or a witch ( a black spagethhi strap dress with light purple and light green layers and a belt which I would spray with glitter. Help!!!

Hey Sarah510, I like the Hollywood star idea. You can add to the costume with lots of makeup and curly hair. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sarah510 on 9/30/2012 11:30:08 AM

This girl's makeup is really pretty! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/30/2012 9:57:37 AM

MOD,
I absolutely LOVE the character Tori Vega's (from Victorious) style! What are some things I can wear to make my style more like hers, and some stores I should shop at to get her style?

Hey cerenajade, try going to Forever21, American Apparel, Wet Seal and Charlotte Russe for clothes like hers. Even saving pictures of her to your computer of your fave outfits will help you remember her style when shopping. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cerenajade on 9/30/2012 9:50:28 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so im only allowed to wear mascara, so i really wanna make my eyes pop wid it but i hve black eyelashes so black mascara makes only the slightest difference. So wat color shud i use? And also the current brand i use isnt that gud, my friend uses a different brand and her eyelashes look full and thick, so wat brand it the best? Plz reply, my mods usually dont get answered!

Hey fashiondiva4, I really like BadGal lash, but I've only seen it at Sephora and Macys. It is a little more pricey too costing $19 but it is worth it. Maybelline Great Lash that comes in the pink and green tube is nice too. I have black lashes to so I have to be sure to layer the mascara. Go over your lashes about five times, but be sure you aren't dipping the brush in and out of the tube too much because it will dry your mascara out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by fashiondiva4 on 9/30/2012 9:41:53 AM

Is anyone up on the east coast? It is about 10:30 in California, and 1:30 in New York. Funny

by sfluv on 9/30/2012 1:26:24 AM