7 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

10 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

11 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

The Dirt: Why are guys so fickle with their feelings?

"Do guys change their mind about liking you? Last year I really liked a guy but he said he just wanted to be friends. Now, he...

I like this guy in one of my classes. I've never held an actual long conversation with him. Hes a very outgoing and funny person. About once every week, in the middle of class, he will do something to. He's turned my music on, asked me old quiz questions, scared me, andasked me if I play any sports. I know these all sound pretty normal and such, but on Tuesday, I was doing something. He came up to me and told me I was doing a good job, called me perfect, and then said to high five him. He put up his hand and we high fired. Then he kept his hand up so I did it again, then he held my hand. (Like, intertwined fingers holding.) The he wouldn't let go for like at LEAST 7 seven seconds and he just stared at me. And I stared at the wall awkwardly (FAIL -_-) WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! A I over analyzing this or something? Thanks!

Hey girl! Hmm, its hard to tell, but he does seem like he's flirting. That's good, since you like him! Just keep being yourself, he already sounds interested. Good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Laangelita23 on 10/3/2012 2:32:37 PM

It depends on the people...but to be simple, try soda and lemonade. mailyse f.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/1/2012 1:21:29 PM

mod mod mod
whats some stuff i could put on my christmas list?

It depends what your style is and what budget you have. You can always put clothes on your list with your fave stores. You can also ask for cool electronics like an Ipod or even Iphone. It all depends on what you want! You still have a lot of time to think!
mailyse f.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/1/2012 1:09:12 PM

mod mod mod
whats some unique inexpensive gifts to ask for?

Jewelry is always a good idea! There is a lot of cute, unique jewelry out there! And a girl can never have too much jewelry! Claire's and Icings are really cool and inexpensive stores you can get unique jewelry from!
mailyse f.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/1/2012 1:02:14 PM

mod mod mod do u want me to post the recipe for it on your profile? its a dish made out of egg noodles,cabbage and bacon and onion pretty much if u like stuff like that let me know
how much mobic pain pill can you take without risking overdose?

Hey girl, the recipe sounds delish and I'm always up for sharing. As for the pain meds, definetly ask your parent how much you should take and always read the labels. Chest pain can be a side affect from taking Mobic that means you should stop taking it and call your doc. The med can be very dangerous if misused in any way (including taking too much) so do ask for help if your unsure.

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/1/2012 12:58:51 PM

mod mod mod
i have a huge amount of homeschool work this week
i really don't want to do it all
should i leave some for next week?

Hey girl, your best bet is to buckle down and get it done. Male a schedule for yourself or work out a reward system. Maybe one hour of h.w = half an hour of tv or internet time. Then get right back to work. Focus on one thing at a time and when your done, cross it off your list.  You don't want to let it pile up.

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/1/2012 12:55:39 PM

mod mod mod can police search your house without a warrant if they have strong suspician of something?

Hey girl, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure they need a warrant. But I think the important thing would be to make sure you don't have anything 'suspicious' in the first place. Breaking the law never leads to good things so steer clear of anything that would get you into trouble and focus on school, fun, and being a kid.

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/1/2012 12:51:51 PM

mod mod mod sorry about that! i'll post about my weekend on your profile later!
how do you think you pronounce this "halushki"
its the name of a polish dish

Hey girly, I would only know to prounounce it the way it sounds: Hall-ush-key, Why don't you try googling it. Sometimes there will be a little icon that pops up in google or in an online dictionary that will pronounce it for you. Whatever it is, it sounds like it will be fun to eat. =)

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/1/2012 12:49:59 PM

mod mod mod what fragrance do you wear?

Hey girly, I have several from Britney Spear's scents. I also love Pure Orchid by Halle Berry. I imagine those could be found at Wallmart or Target.

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/1/2012 12:35:03 PM

mod mod mod
hey girl, i've missed you! what'd you do over the weekend?

Hey girly, I had a great weekend. I had some family visit and celebrated my BF's birthday. How was yours? Let's post on my profile so that chatty convos don't get mixed up in the advice questions on the site, k? I have to answer advice first and don't want to miss any.

Lauren I.