1 HOURS AGO The cosmos are calling! What's your horoscope say this week? http://t.co/q9kd52Fa5K

2 HOURS AGO 5 stellar snapbacks to rock right now: http://t.co/7V0qNFe8AC

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

COMMENTS

Walk this way: Hot heels for Homecoming under $50

Make the most out of Homecoming this year with a pair of notice-me shoes! From flats to heels to wedges, we’ve found the perfect shoes for your...

MOD MOD MOD At my school in addition to Homecoming we also have Snoball(our winter dance) and Spring Fling(our spring dance,which just the spring one isn't formal.) You would just wear a cute shirt,shorts and wedges or something like that. ( at the othe two we wear dresses, heels,corsages etc.) But anyway I was wondering if you could do articles on these dances when winter and spring get a little closer? I would appreciate that! Thanks Mod!

Hey girl, sounds like a great idea! You should submit it on to an editor using our Contact Us form on our About Us page and we'll keep it in mind. http://www.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by 15hayhay on 10/8/2012 6:04:29 PM

Wow, heels for homecoming, a little much. The flats are cute though!

by ColosalMascara on 10/3/2012 6:30:58 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so for halloween i am going to be lady gaga, what should i do for makeup? For hair I am going to do her "bow" hair. Also do you think her black and silver sequin dress would be appropriate? (Just google it if you don't know what i'm talking about) I am 13 btw.

Hey txtingirl, yeah I think that dress is cute. For makeup either go for a lighting bolt over your eye or heavy heavy black eye makeup. I bet your costume will be really cute! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by txtingirl on 9/30/2012 10:35:48 PM

Dear,Kit and Kelsey
i love those shoes i wish i had them when your dun with them can i have them im a size 6!
-Sarah

by Watching! on 9/30/2012 8:22:03 PM

I don't get this. Most people at my homecmoming take off their shoes, so why spend 50 bucks on shoes if you're just gonna take them off?

by uni301 on 9/30/2012 5:02:09 PM

Mod this is kinda important please answer!
mod mod mod mod
so homecomings coming up really fast i realize i gotta start making plans like where my friends and i are eating reservations, rides, etc. so what if i make all of these plans for homecoming and somebody asks me? like am i suppose to bail on my friends or say no to the guy? I don't want to bail on anybody, but it would be sooo awkward for everybody.

Hey Icecreamluver, you can't have the best of both worlds. Invite the guy to come with you and your friends. The more the merrier right? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 9/30/2012 12:58:25 PM

Hello my cheeky monkeys! Do you want longer hair or cute hair styles/acsessories? The club EVERYTHING hair is just for you! I am an expert on hair and i wanna share my expertise!!! Gasp! 3 officer positions left! I will costomize them for you, and you can get started! Advice Queen YayaYuiki is also ready to tackle q's on hair! Be a fan, ask a q, and I will answer ASAP!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 9/30/2012 11:39:12 AM

snagmonkey there are a bunch of wedges on that list!

by 15hayhay on 9/30/2012 11:25:40 AM

These shoes are SUPER cute but could you maybe put some wedges on there too?

by snagmonkey on 9/29/2012 11:51:42 PM

love the silver sparkley ones got a pair just like them at home!
Xoxo, kitty and Kelsey