7 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC

9 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊

10 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: School spirit lashes

All set for the Homecoming hoopla? Sure, you've picked your dazzling ‘do and your gorge gown for the dance. But your school spirit ensemble for...

i just got some purple mascara for my birthday

by chic_gracie on 10/14/2012 5:04:46 PM

Y wear fake lashes when u got colored mascara

by sakura1240 on 10/5/2012 5:52:22 PM

My school colors are red and yellow, yellow and ed eyelashes would be crepy.

by AnnaB1234 on 10/1/2012 8:29:10 PM

For school spirit day i wore my chorus tee shirt with purple and gold(my school colors) on it, bright purple jeans and my sparkly gold shoes from aero with purple socks! If thats not school spirit i dont know what is!! next time im deff using these lashes though!! WOOHOO!!! mailyse f.

by luvinlife12 on 10/1/2012 2:51:38 PM

Nail art is totes fab but the eyelashes arent our thing we like black over any eyelash color,hair chalk good idea but not everywhere just maybe the tips and a streak and most important pick a color that goes with your hair like since we are blondies pink looks the best!

xoxo, Kitty and Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:39:26 PM

1 think of your crush
2 make a heart with your hands
3 kiss your hand heart
4 put the heart where your real heart is
5 your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6 this only works if you post it to your favorite article

by kamkam12 on 9/29/2012 7:44:23 PM

OMG! Best idea ever! I'm gonna chalk my hair for homecoming!

by Sprinklz28 on 9/29/2012 12:46:47 PM

If I'm just starting out with makeup what should I own and what are good brands

Hey girl,

I would start out with basics like mascara and lipgloss and build up from there! Check out our beauty channel for tons of product and application suggestions and tips Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by field2300 on 9/28/2012 11:14:44 PM

I am showing off my school spirit by wearing colored falsies.

by otter77 on 9/28/2012 8:56:25 PM

1 think of your crush
2 make a heart with your hands
3 kiss your hand heart
4 put the heart where your real heart is
5 your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6 this only works if you post it to your favorite article

by Izzybel on 9/28/2012 5:42:32 PM

Feeling a bit blah? Pop on a cute flower hair-piece and you'll brighten your day!

We don't have a poll for right now!

Watch this space - one will be available soon!

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.