10 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

11 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

11 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: School spirit lashes

All set for the Homecoming hoopla? Sure, you've picked your dazzling ‘do and your gorge gown for the dance. But your school spirit ensemble for...

i just got some purple mascara for my birthday

by chic_gracie on 10/14/2012 5:04:46 PM

Y wear fake lashes when u got colored mascara

by sakura1240 on 10/5/2012 5:52:22 PM

My school colors are red and yellow, yellow and ed eyelashes would be crepy.

by AnnaB1234 on 10/1/2012 8:29:10 PM

For school spirit day i wore my chorus tee shirt with purple and gold(my school colors) on it, bright purple jeans and my sparkly gold shoes from aero with purple socks! If thats not school spirit i dont know what is!! next time im deff using these lashes though!! WOOHOO!!! mailyse f.

by luvinlife12 on 10/1/2012 2:51:38 PM

Nail art is totes fab but the eyelashes arent our thing we like black over any eyelash color,hair chalk good idea but not everywhere just maybe the tips and a streak and most important pick a color that goes with your hair like since we are blondies pink looks the best!

xoxo, Kitty and Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:39:26 PM

1 think of your crush
2 make a heart with your hands
3 kiss your hand heart
4 put the heart where your real heart is
5 your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6 this only works if you post it to your favorite article

by kamkam12 on 9/29/2012 7:44:23 PM

OMG! Best idea ever! I'm gonna chalk my hair for homecoming!

by Sprinklz28 on 9/29/2012 12:46:47 PM

If I'm just starting out with makeup what should I own and what are good brands

Hey girl,

I would start out with basics like mascara and lipgloss and build up from there! Check out our beauty channel for tons of product and application suggestions and tips Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by field2300 on 9/28/2012 11:14:44 PM

I am showing off my school spirit by wearing colored falsies.

by otter77 on 9/28/2012 8:56:25 PM