Bridget M.

is modding

41 MINUTES AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

AN HOUR AGO #Survey! What makes your BFF so awesome? http://t.co/oKeczVrJeV

AN HOUR AGO Dorks are cool—and here's all the proof you need (courtesy of @DorkDiaries): http://t.co/0Lip3O0yds #dorkdiaries pic.twitter.com/0HHWonz0J4

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: School spirit lashes

All set for the Homecoming hoopla? Sure, you've picked your dazzling ‘do and your gorge gown for the dance. But your school spirit ensemble for...

i just got some purple mascara for my birthday

by chic_gracie on 10/14/2012 5:04:46 PM

Y wear fake lashes when u got colored mascara

by sakura1240 on 10/5/2012 5:52:22 PM

My school colors are red and yellow, yellow and ed eyelashes would be crepy.

by AnnaB1234 on 10/1/2012 8:29:10 PM

For school spirit day i wore my chorus tee shirt with purple and gold(my school colors) on it, bright purple jeans and my sparkly gold shoes from aero with purple socks! If thats not school spirit i dont know what is!! next time im deff using these lashes though!! WOOHOO!!! mailyse f.

by luvinlife12 on 10/1/2012 2:51:38 PM

Nail art is totes fab but the eyelashes arent our thing we like black over any eyelash color,hair chalk good idea but not everywhere just maybe the tips and a streak and most important pick a color that goes with your hair like since we are blondies pink looks the best!

xoxo, Kitty and Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:39:26 PM

1 think of your crush
2 make a heart with your hands
3 kiss your hand heart
4 put the heart where your real heart is
5 your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6 this only works if you post it to your favorite article

by kamkam12 on 9/29/2012 7:44:23 PM

OMG! Best idea ever! I'm gonna chalk my hair for homecoming!

by Sprinklz28 on 9/29/2012 12:46:47 PM

If I'm just starting out with makeup what should I own and what are good brands

Hey girl,

I would start out with basics like mascara and lipgloss and build up from there! Check out our beauty channel for tons of product and application suggestions and tips Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by field2300 on 9/28/2012 11:14:44 PM

I am showing off my school spirit by wearing colored falsies.

by otter77 on 9/28/2012 8:56:25 PM

1 think of your crush
2 make a heart with your hands
3 kiss your hand heart
4 put the heart where your real heart is
5 your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6 this only works if you post it to your favorite article

by Izzybel on 9/28/2012 5:42:32 PM

I'm disappointing how opinions are always appearing in the newer GL articles. Ok, tell us about the cool lashes but we aren't here to learn about your fav football teams.

by madelainexox on 9/28/2012 5:08:07 PM

This is so cute! I wish my mom would let me do this.

P.S- I wish that there were some things that kids with more protective parents could do.

(i am 12 and can't find much on this site, don't get me wrong I still love girlslife.com)

by monopolyandpenny2000 on 9/28/2012 4:55:24 PM

I need advice..... So i kinda like this boy i met at the begining of the school year. We really havent talked much but the few times he seemed like a nice and sweet person, and my friends that knew him before (our two school districts merge in highschool and he went to the other one) say he is really sweet. I inly have one class with him (band/gym) and i want him to notice me but only as a friend.... (i am not ready to date plus he is my friends ex)....... It would be nice for him to notice me in general, but what are some god ways to get him to notice me?

You can use your one class together as an advantage! Try asking question to the teacher or even being silly with your friends. If you are heard more, he and the rest of the class will notice you! You can also try to catch eye contact with him for a little bit, but not too long!!
mailyse f.