AN HOUR AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

2 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

3 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

COMMENTS

GL Exclusive: Gabby Douglas chats Yoshi and her Nintendo 3DS

The Olympics have been over for quite some time, but we’re happy that the Fierce Five are still keeping busy! We caught up with gold medalist...

Gabby Douglas is really cool and all, but I wish that teen magazines would showcase more athletes from other sports. I'm a bit biased, being a swimmer, but I think Missy Franklin is a better athlete- she won 4 golds to Gabby's 2. Also, there are good athletes in soccer, like Hope Solo, in beach volleyball, like Misty May Treanor, and all the other womens sports. I was reading Teen Vogue, and while they dedicated 2 or 3 pages to Gabby, they gave Missy 2 paragraphs. Nothing against Gabby Douglas though, she's an amazing athlete!

by lol1029 on 1/1/2013 6:50:07 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
When does the Claire's $100gift card giveaway end?

Hey girly, it ended yesterday, Sept 30th. The winner should be anounced this upcoming Friday.  Good luck!

Lauren I.

by saysay65 on 10/1/2012 9:26:09 AM

If you love One Direction and also need advice join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 9/30/2012 10:53:28 PM

I looooooove Gabby Douglas! She's so talented and has such a great personality!!! She's my role model Smile

by Lady Grey on 9/30/2012 8:33:00 PM

mod mod mod
going to a red carpet themed party. the invite said "wear red carpet clothes". how dressed up should i get?

Hey girlie, that sounds like a pretty formal party. Find yourself a gorgeous formal dress and do just a little bit extra to your hair and makeup. Have fun!

Lauren T.

by bass2001 on 9/30/2012 6:43:26 PM

Mod
Lauren T.
thanks so much!

by ljbdaisy on 9/30/2012 6:22:58 PM

I haven't gotten my October magazine for Gl. Why is that? shouldn't I have gotten it by now? I know I didn't get any renewing email or message to tell me I need to renew it and I normally get it by this time of the month. Any suggestions?

Hey girlie, give GL a call at 1-888-999-3222 or e-mail them at subscriptions@girlslife.com to check on the status of your subscription. They can help you out and get you the October issue!

Lauren T.

by ljbdaisy on 9/30/2012 6:07:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Why are my armpits blue-ish tinted? I don't shave! BTW, I have really fair skin.

Hey WinnieGirlie, mhmm. Can you see veins in your arms? If so that is most likely why. If you have really light skin you can see your veins and that's all it is. No worries. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/30/2012 11:00:03 AM

I LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Nintendo DS! I got the original one, the XL, and getting the Nintendo 3DS soon! I already got kirby, sonic vs. mario at the winter olympics, mario brothers 1st one, getting the second one, and cooking mama! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/30/2012 10:22:14 AM

My fave Nintendo 3DS game'sSuper Mario Bros. 2. I do get as competitive as Gabby when I play.

by otter77 on 9/30/2012 9:44:46 AM

I hate the 3ds. If you have a Wii, dont spend another 300$ on the same thing. Nuff said

by YayaYuiki on 9/30/2012 9:19:13 AM

I love Gabby Douglas! She is so inspiring and I think that it is great that she never gave up.

by sfluv on 9/30/2012 1:20:16 AM