AN HOUR AGO @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish? Uhhh, yes please: http://t.co/uJ8yvZixZz

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know how you feel about smoking! Take the survey here: http://t.co/Yzh3fCJSPk

2 HOURS AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

COMMENTS

It's official! Selena Gomez is reuniting with Wizards of Waverly Place

We were heartbroken when Wizards of Waverly Place ended this past January. The hilarious sibling antics, the magic, the friends and family….all in all, it was a great...

i dont like wizards of waverly place

by faithlovesGL on 11/22/2012 12:01:57 PM

Yessss! I love that show! I bet Good Alex will win. It'll have a happy ending.

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 11/20/2012 3:20:44 PM

this is so exciting, i love wizards of waverly place: even if other kids in my school think its a stupid show.

by cheer1 on 11/19/2012 6:40:11 PM

That's great. I'm glad she's doing something she's comfortable with, instead of turning into Britney Spears or something terrible like that.

by Les on 11/17/2012 11:10:53 PM

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

by transform2314 on 11/12/2012 1:43:20 PM

ya! My bf is trying out for that show! It's sad cuz that means he will have to leave if he makes it!!!

by ithelin on 11/11/2012 8:07:49 PM

I am so glad that the show is back on! I love it so much!!!!!

by SoccerLili on 11/9/2012 8:05:34 PM

Disney barely has any talent left! bet they liked begged her to come back!

by crosbygal87 on 11/5/2012 5:00:08 PM

One word: AWESOME!!!!

by wesdelwarrior on 10/29/2012 9:18:30 PM

OMG!!! YAY! I'M LIKE SO HAPPY. MY FAV SHOW IS BAK ON AND IMMA GET CRAZY!! I LOVE HER AND HER BF JUSTIN BIEBER! JELENA! 4EVER!! Tong

by APlovesJB on 10/17/2012 7:50:54 PM