5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

It's official! Selena Gomez is reuniting with Wizards of Waverly Place

We were heartbroken when Wizards of Waverly Place ended this past January. The hilarious sibling antics, the magic, the friends and family….all in all, it was a great...

is it coming back for a new season

by yungnicki on 10/17/2012 7:52:20 AM

I can't wait!

by I Luv Carson on 10/16/2012 4:18:31 PM

Happy birthday Josh Hutcherson. Turning 20 on October 12, 2012. Feel bad because he shares the same birthday as my cousin and didn't say anything. Love you Josh Hutcherson. Hope you enjoyed your big day. I spent your day giving you praise. I even wrote your name on my hand and arm. Your FULL name. Josh Ryan Hutcherson. I have the memorized in my brain. I will never forget it. Even though you are 7 years older than me, I believe there is a chance for us. The best part about this is he is shooting THe Hunger Games: Catching Fire in Atlanta. I live in Atlanta. Total score. That might be the best thing that has ever happened. Give me your luck that I meet him

by hungergamesfan on 10/12/2012 6:35:18 PM

I am soooo happy that it is coming back! It is my favorite TV show EVER!!!!
Plus, today I went on a field trip to Gettysburg College for a Leadership Conference and David Henrie was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so shocked. He's filming a movie there! I still cannot believe it

by Epicgirl1337 on 10/9/2012 5:54:07 PM

I miss old disney sometimes...

by amakyful on 10/8/2012 5:31:55 PM

You are right, Justin did throw up on stage, he did it twice. Ew!

by fashionqn on 10/3/2012 11:54:47 PM

OMG I'M SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MISSED WIZARDS LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by unicornninja on 10/3/2012 5:01:12 PM

OMG I used to love Wizards of Waverly Place! Im so excited!

by AnnaHeartsSinging on 10/2/2012 6:56:51 PM

did you know justin bieber threw up on stage in phoniex mailyse f.

by magskelly on 10/1/2012 4:35:10 PM

Just when you think this crap is over .....

by fibromyalgiasucks on 10/1/2012 2:25:36 AM