1 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

2 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

3 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN flirt without being too obvious: http://t.co/DIlCQJ3BAL pic.twitter.com/e5OvjFoMFw

COMMENTS

It's official! Selena Gomez is reuniting with Wizards of Waverly Place

We were heartbroken when Wizards of Waverly Place ended this past January. The hilarious sibling antics, the magic, the friends and family….all in all, it was a great...

YES!!! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 9/30/2012 10:32:02 PM

OMD (oh my dora) I'm SO excited about the reuniting of Wizards of Waverly Place! They should have NEVER cancelled the show! I think Good Alex will win since previous specials Alex always becomes good and saves the day. I will be fun to see the Wizards and Werewolfs again. I wonder what new characters will be in this special episode. They should make more Wizards of Waverly Place episodes becuase EVERYONE likes the show SO much! Can't wait to tell my friends about this!!

by hbgirl2001 on 9/30/2012 7:57:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD- I started hanging out with another girl and my BFF got jealous so she's not texting me and there is a field trip coming up and we were gonna sit with each other but she's sitting with someone else cuz she said I'd rather sit with the other girl even though she isn't going! I dot know what to do!!! I want my BFF to stop hating but I'm not just gonna forget about the other girl cuz she's my friend too! Please help me this is getting out of hand and she's making a big deal out of nothing!! Thanks!
-kenzie

Hey girlie, talk to your friend about it. Tell her that you don't want to hurt her feelings and she's still your best friend, but sometimes you need to spend time with other friends too.

Lauren T.

by softballismyBFF on 9/30/2012 5:27:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I live in California and I drove to Las Vegas for my cousins bday party (7th grader) and there's a really cute guy and he slept over..... But I really want to tell him I like him. I think I'm a year younger

Hey KatnissGirlonFire, did you get his phone number? Does he have Facebook or Twitter? Ask your cousin for his contact info so you can get in touch with him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by KatnissGirlonFire on 9/30/2012 11:15:41 AM

all the disney channel shows are bad now exept for good luck charlie and gravity falls and phineas and ferb. all the other ones STINK

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 11:12:41 AM

WOO HOO YEAH!!! I <3 THAT SHOW

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 11:11:47 AM

yay! i love wowp! its the only show on disney channel that i like now. austin and ally, shake it up, ant farm... no.

by emroxlol on 9/30/2012 12:14:24 AM

So amazing. Cant wait for wowp to be back even if its for only one hour.

by hgrules on 9/29/2012 9:32:53 PM

Omg I loved that show soooooooooo much i am so happy!

by cutie00 on 9/29/2012 8:41:53 PM

omg love wowp so much but i hope all of the actors are in the movie.
i hope jake t austin's in it or i wont watch it i love him!

by colie34720 on 9/29/2012 7:09:04 PM

What makeup can you not survive without?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.