Bridget M.

is modding

38 MINUTES AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

1 HOURS AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

2 HOURS AGO .@VictoriaJustice and @Meghan_Trainor are #twinning in their adorable Christmas sweaters👯:http://t.co/B35TZJCsOOO#Christagramingg

COMMENTS

It's official! Selena Gomez is reuniting with Wizards of Waverly Place

We were heartbroken when Wizards of Waverly Place ended this past January. The hilarious sibling antics, the magic, the friends and family….all in all, it was a great...

Hey I never like to rain on this parade but I don't really like disney channel because when you think about it, it isn't what walt disney would jave wanted. He wouldn't want teens all over it! He loved to entertain young part of people's hearts,disney channel is not a bad message to kids, but it is not living up to its name, and that is what I have to say.

by katgirly on 9/29/2012 6:17:05 PM

OMGOMGOMG Yae! I love wowp!!!!

by radiolovergirl on 9/29/2012 5:59:02 PM

MOD MOD
ok so Tyler has a girl Kylie! I over heard him saying " she needs to move on find someone else" Idk if it was bout me but I became sad and hurt! So I was at my friend ayza and she showed me her txts with Tyler she likes him a little but I like him more and she has a bf and if I date Tyler she won't care so Tyler on the txts kept being nice to her and ask questions then he asked who do you like? I know he likes her now! What should I do?

hey! I think you should try to get over him. it's hard, but going after someone who likes your friend could be painful. Give it time and you will move on, I promise Smile

Helen S.

by misstomboy1 on 9/29/2012 4:41:09 PM

Oh my gosh, this is the reason why I love Selena. She knew we all needed at least a little bit more of Wizards, and she gave us what we wanted, I absolutely can't wait to see it<3

by michipie205 on 9/29/2012 4:21:19 PM

Yay I'm so happy except I don't have DisneyFrown anyways
I am doing a book report for deep dark and dangerous and it says I have to bring 8 things that represent the book like a pencil to represent the drawing or something and I need thing! I got scarf doll swan pencil

Hey! Well, i haven't read this book, but if you keep thinking I'm sure other things will jump out at you that you could bring that also relate to the book. Try thinking about any symbolism the author might be using and if there are any objects you havethat tie into those symbols. good luck!

Helen S.

by misstomboy1 on 9/29/2012 3:00:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
i used to be friends with this guy.. like he asked me out a couple of times and we never dated but we were really close. i hadn't talked to him in like a yr and a half when he called me! i was at dinner so i sent him a quick txt saying tht i can't talk and he never answered. and tht was a wk ago and he hasnt talked 2 me! i really wanna find out what he wanted. what do i do?
thanks Smile

hey! just give him a call back to say hi and see if he wanted to say anything important. You can do it ! ;)

Helen S.

by coobs123 on 9/29/2012 2:22:47 PM

YAY YAY YAY YAY I <3 SG AND WOWP!!!!!!!!!!!

by Lady Grey on 9/29/2012 12:53:00 PM

OMG! OMG!!!! I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 9/29/2012 12:44:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Last week I was heading to class after an assembly when this guy came up and started to talk to me. I'm not popular at all so this surprised me. It was loud so I was unable to hear his name, but I know his voice and when he has lunch. I don't think about him every second, but he has crossed my mind often. I don't know what to do! Should I try to find him or try to ignore the crush? Please help!!

Girlie, that's awesome!  I say go for it!   You already have an in since he talked to you first.  Just go up to him, say hi, and be honest.  You could say it was loud in the auditorium so you didn't catch his name.  Then ask him how his weekend was.  If you can't stop thinking about him, then it's at least worth the shot.  Good luck!  xoxo

Marie H.

by emmyie11 on 9/29/2012 10:59:53 AM

AWESOME!!!!! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVE SHOWS!!!!!!
Mod mod mod
Is it just this special or is the show back on now?

Hey chica!  It's a one-hour special, not the full show.  xoxo

Marie H.