Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

1 HOURS AGO Yup, someone got suspended for trying to lose a basketball game on purpose: http://t.co/4sVOQLuwc9

2 HOURS AGO OMG @DisneyChannel is creating a #Frozen show: http://t.co/9uEuA3tXot

COMMENTS

If you had the power to create the perf guy, would you? GL introduces "Eve & Adam"

Crunch. That was the last sound Evening Spiker remembers hearing as a car smashed her tiny body. But she didn’t just hear it—she felt it...

Great and interesting book!

Kind of like a suspense and a thriller. Basically Eve who is 14 or 15 gets to build a guy from head to toe at her moms research lab. There is so much more to the story like her friend Aislinn who is just overly flirtacious with everyone, a character named Solo and on and on. Once you start reading it you will not want to be interrupted.

Its so cute how she goes into making every part of his perfect body, I mean every part and its really funny about all the discussions when and how she makes his down there "boy parts". Maybe I am weird because of how much she talks and describes his down there "man parts" but it was one of the funniest parts of the book.

by fashionqn on 3/17/2013 1:15:09 AM

wow,sounds like an intersesting book! I'll make sure to put it on my Christmas list!

by purplefox110 on 10/6/2012 11:15:55 PM

He would be made:

I would make him with a great personality. He would be good looking and have a very hot body. And he would also be caring and be able to listen. And, oh, he would need a really big fig leaf, LOL, but then I would make it where he couldnt find one!!

by fashionqn on 10/3/2012 11:58:48 PM

Hm. Ill get a sample of it and see if i like it.

by YayaYuiki on 10/2/2012 7:58:23 PM

Wow sounds awesome and great idea of creating ur boyfriend lol

by Colie34720 on 10/2/2012 4:03:07 PM

I'm so excited to read this book. I got my copy at the National Book Festival!

by scamp24 on 10/2/2012 3:15:05 PM

Of course! It wouldn't matter that he wouldn't really love me because I created him!

by Bobalina on 10/2/2012 12:28:12 AM