4 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

5 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

6 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

September's Glam It Up week 4 winners

Psst! Wanna know the secret to looking totally amazing this year? It’s all in the details! Dress up your signature style with a grab bag of glitzy...

Still hasn't come in........ grrrrrrr

by cutiekj on 11/9/2012 1:36:47 PM

I think I'm one of the winners for September 28, but I still haven't gotten it yet...I tried to email brittany@girlslife.com but i haven't gotten a response on that either. Who could i contact..?

by allygrace98 on 11/8/2012 3:38:24 PM

Waiting for it to come in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiekj on 10/30/2012 9:41:24 AM

Can i win a prize if i only have my username on here and not my real name?

Hey Country Girl 2020, if you do win I think they will just ask for your real name and address so GL will know where to send your prize. Good luck hope ya win something! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Country Girl 2020 on 10/4/2012 9:55:30 PM

hey girls life!
can you please tell me how to know if you won a grand prize? probably did not win but just askinSmile thank you so much! <3 alex

hey alex! we contact winners through the email they provide when they sign up for an account on GL. go check your email, girl! haha

xoxoxo

Katie L.

by ARV on 10/3/2012 3:41:25 PM

Hey ! So if you win the daily calendar prize, it will autonmaticly come in the mail?

by gleegal81 on 10/2/2012 9:45:49 PM

I want to win something so bad!!!!!

by hmeyer on 10/2/2012 7:33:01 PM

when do they post the grand prize winner

by alexiachic on 10/2/2012 4:52:46 PM

I didnt win but I will try again next time. Anyway congratulations to those who won and if you did not win like me try again next time luck will come to you soon.

by Country Girl 2020 on 10/1/2012 10:57:53 PM

I won a watch like two months ago, I was wondering why it hasnt come in yet, is there like another amy w. in lincoln, ne?

by westforever on 10/1/2012 9:13:39 PM