6 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

7 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

13 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

September's Glam It Up week 4 winners

Psst! Wanna know the secret to looking totally amazing this year? It’s all in the details! Dress up your signature style with a grab bag of glitzy...

BTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
MARK OF ATHENA COMING OUT TOMORROW PERCY JACKSON FANS! CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT THIS FRIDAY FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! TGIF! loll, I'M HYPED! GOT ON MY IPod ASAP FROM SCHOOL! mailyse f.

by Susmita24 on 10/1/2012 3:34:11 PM

MODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Who's the claire 100$ gift card winner? Also, what about the creepy crawly craft contest, I entered..idk if I got a chance to win, it's a cobra headed snake vs the world!

That won't be posted until next Friday...You'll have to wait and see!
mailyse f.

by Susmita24 on 10/1/2012 3:31:37 PM

i can't believe i won something mailyse f.

by PeaceLove&Fashion on 10/1/2012 3:23:25 PM

Omigosh, I won!! I've been entering these contests FOREVER, and I finally won something!(:

by emerzm on 10/1/2012 8:19:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD!! How do we know if we win one of the special contests like the phone contests?

Hey girly, winners will prob be posted on the site.

Lauren I.

by livelaughlove99 on 10/1/2012 7:59:33 AM

Ok, thank you Lauren T.!

by WinnieGirlie on 9/30/2012 8:29:50 PM

*Moderator! Moderator! Moderator!*
So, I really need some cute hairstyles for school, because pretty much all I wear is a ponytail or bun... And I hate my hair down! Help me?

Hey girlie, try a braid or add a twist or braid to your bun or ponytail. Google easy hair styles for your hair length and there will be no shortage of new ideas. Pinterest is also a great resource for that kind of thing.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/30/2012 8:25:05 PM

I won the goody accessories prize but I didn't get an email about it. Whats going on?

Hey girl,

You should receive your prize within six weeks of winning, but if you don't get it after six weeks you can contact trish@girlslife.com. Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 9/30/2012 12:06:18 AM

I WON THE ACCESSORIES GOOD BAG!! FOR MONTHS I HAVE TRIED TO WIN SOMETHING I FINALLY DID!!!

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 9/29/2012 11:52:51 PM

i never win. this stuff is messed up!!! i really hope i win the claires thing i literaly entered a million times. Frown

by katelyngaz on 9/29/2012 4:38:55 PM