2 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

3 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

5 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

September's Glam It Up week 4 winners

Psst! Wanna know the secret to looking totally amazing this year? It’s all in the details! Dress up your signature style with a grab bag of glitzy...

Still hasn't come in........ grrrrrrr

by cutiekj on 11/9/2012 1:36:47 PM

I think I'm one of the winners for September 28, but I still haven't gotten it yet...I tried to email brittany@girlslife.com but i haven't gotten a response on that either. Who could i contact..?

by allygrace98 on 11/8/2012 3:38:24 PM

Waiting for it to come in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiekj on 10/30/2012 9:41:24 AM

Can i win a prize if i only have my username on here and not my real name?

Hey Country Girl 2020, if you do win I think they will just ask for your real name and address so GL will know where to send your prize. Good luck hope ya win something! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Country Girl 2020 on 10/4/2012 9:55:30 PM

hey girls life!
can you please tell me how to know if you won a grand prize? probably did not win but just askinSmile thank you so much! <3 alex

hey alex! we contact winners through the email they provide when they sign up for an account on GL. go check your email, girl! haha

xoxoxo

Katie L.

by ARV on 10/3/2012 3:41:25 PM

Hey ! So if you win the daily calendar prize, it will autonmaticly come in the mail?

by gleegal81 on 10/2/2012 9:45:49 PM

I want to win something so bad!!!!!

by hmeyer on 10/2/2012 7:33:01 PM

when do they post the grand prize winner

by alexiachic on 10/2/2012 4:52:46 PM

I didnt win but I will try again next time. Anyway congratulations to those who won and if you did not win like me try again next time luck will come to you soon.

by Country Girl 2020 on 10/1/2012 10:57:53 PM

I won a watch like two months ago, I was wondering why it hasnt come in yet, is there like another amy w. in lincoln, ne?

by westforever on 10/1/2012 9:13:39 PM

BTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
MARK OF ATHENA COMING OUT TOMORROW PERCY JACKSON FANS! CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT THIS FRIDAY FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! TGIF! loll, I'M HYPED! GOT ON MY IPod ASAP FROM SCHOOL! mailyse f.

by Susmita24 on 10/1/2012 3:34:11 PM

MODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Who's the claire 100$ gift card winner? Also, what about the creepy crawly craft contest, I entered..idk if I got a chance to win, it's a cobra headed snake vs the world!

That won't be posted until next Friday...You'll have to wait and see!
mailyse f.

by Susmita24 on 10/1/2012 3:31:37 PM

i can't believe i won something mailyse f.

by PeaceLove&Fashion on 10/1/2012 3:23:25 PM

Omigosh, I won!! I've been entering these contests FOREVER, and I finally won something!(:

by emerzm on 10/1/2012 8:19:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD!! How do we know if we win one of the special contests like the phone contests?

Hey girly, winners will prob be posted on the site.

Lauren I.

by livelaughlove99 on 10/1/2012 7:59:33 AM

Ok, thank you Lauren T.!

by WinnieGirlie on 9/30/2012 8:29:50 PM

*Moderator! Moderator! Moderator!*
So, I really need some cute hairstyles for school, because pretty much all I wear is a ponytail or bun... And I hate my hair down! Help me?

Hey girlie, try a braid or add a twist or braid to your bun or ponytail. Google easy hair styles for your hair length and there will be no shortage of new ideas. Pinterest is also a great resource for that kind of thing.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/30/2012 8:25:05 PM

I won the goody accessories prize but I didn't get an email about it. Whats going on?

Hey girl,

You should receive your prize within six weeks of winning, but if you don't get it after six weeks you can contact trish@girlslife.com. Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 9/30/2012 12:06:18 AM

I WON THE ACCESSORIES GOOD BAG!! FOR MONTHS I HAVE TRIED TO WIN SOMETHING I FINALLY DID!!!

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 9/29/2012 11:52:51 PM

i never win. this stuff is messed up!!! i really hope i win the claires thing i literaly entered a million times. Frown

by katelyngaz on 9/29/2012 4:38:55 PM

Congratulations girls!

by Gabriella123 on 9/28/2012 9:09:14 PM

darn i didnt win! i spent like an hour entering for the bangles by alex and ani!! oh well! the person who won them is so LUCKY!! but it was my first time entering for one of these,sooo...

by prettypinkelephants on 9/28/2012 9:05:56 PM

awww i didn't winnnnnn): and @Mj2stine the claires card will be announced next friday ^_^

by aki2000 on 9/28/2012 8:49:15 PM

OMG I Won the accessories goody bag! How cool!!!

by awtechnofish on 9/28/2012 8:07:20 PM

I didn't win Frown Oh well i'll try for octobor really want to win something from there!!

by superstar1k9 on 9/28/2012 7:47:09 PM

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I WON!!!!!!!!! this is my first time ever winning something! i won the suede bracelets!! congrats to all the winners and better luck next time to those who didn't win. Smile

by opptop on 9/28/2012 7:02:40 PM

MODMODMODMOD
how do i find out if i won the pantech phone??? haha i really need this, i dont have a phone :/

hey girl! Don't worry, if you won, we will contact you through the email you provided to make an account.

xoxo

Katie L.

by lilmissamazing on 9/28/2012 4:00:52 PM

do u have to do this every day or when u want to

by magskelly on 9/28/2012 3:32:34 PM

When's the claries card? mailyse f.

by Mj2stine on 9/28/2012 3:03:00 PM