11 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

14 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

15 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

7 ways to sparkle at Homecoming this year

Our fave fall dance trend this season? Anything sparkly. From sequins to metallics to glitter, we’re all about strutting your shine on the dance floor this year...

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:52:43 PM

Am I the only one that thinks it's odd they used the word matte? If it's a sparkly dress it isn't matte. Matte means having a dull or lusterless surface...

by glass-tears on 10/6/2012 10:43:16 AM

Do you have any tips to get rid of a cold like fast? my homecoming is this saturday but I can't go if I'm still sick. So any tips/ideas?

Hey girl! I have a cold right now too, they're really no fun! There's no cure for the common cold, sadly. The best way to speed up the process is to take it easy on yourself. Stay home from school for a day if you need to and catch up on sleep. Go to bed early every night before Saturday! Also drink plenty of liquids, like tea and soup. Also make sure to wash your hands, take plenty of warm showers, and stay away from even sicker people!

Have fun at Homecoming, chica! xoxo

Katie L.

by black3lab on 10/3/2012 12:59:29 PM

SPARKLES!!!!! im totally wearing stuff like that for homecoming!
xoxo, Kit

by Nemo3 on 10/2/2012 6:24:02 PM

Glitter!!! I like it.

by iRead on 10/2/2012 6:16:25 AM

We wear teeshirts and jeans to homecomming at my school. :/ Unless your in homecomming court then you the only people dressed up.

by dottie5 on 10/1/2012 10:24:35 PM

*Moderator! Moderator! Moderator!*
Actually, it's science class I meant science so we dont really do problems. And that still seems like cheating because its her responsibility to pay attention not mine.

Hey girl, I don't think working together is cheating (unless your teacher strictly prohibits it) but her expecting you to pay attention for her isn't right and will show itself in her grade.  Next time she asks, just politely decline, saying, "I would, but I'm really not sure if I did this right myself. Maybe you should give it a go?" That should be hint enough.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/1/2012 8:37:37 PM

*Moderator! Moderator! Moderator!*
Okay, so there is a girl named L who is new this year, and is trying to steal my friend A. Since I hang out with A at recess I also have to hang out with L. Well, in my math class, I have to sit next to L. I don't dislike L really, but I feel like I have to be really nice to her because I have to hang out with her. *Sigh* but the problem is, she never pays attention in class (ever! And me and the other people at our math table always say "you should be doing this, L. not coloring!" but she doesn't listen) so when we are supposed to share our answers with the class she always says "Quick! Can I copy off of one of yours?" and I used to be like "Sure" but actually, that's cheating, big time, and just because we hang out together doesn't mean I should let her cheat. But, since I have to spend time with her, how do I say no without being mean?

Hey girl, that's tricky but why not try something that will require her to work? Next time she asks, say "Actually, want to work out this problem with me? I just want to make sure I did it correctly. It'll be hard for her from there to say just give me the answer without making it clear she has no desire to do the work.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/1/2012 8:24:12 PM

i like the matte sequined dress, not too pricey, same with scalloped sequined dress, so cute! I would pay a million dollars for that purse. jk but its awesome!
Boys, friends, mean girls, middle school?I have advice on all of it. Join this club positions are open so please join i only have a couple members!By the way, i'm on all the time so ask me anything i'll get back to you super soon!Thanks love you!xoxo

by puddinface7 on 10/1/2012 5:52:02 PM

My (first) homecoming was this past Saturday and it was awesome!

by unicornninja on 10/1/2012 5:36:58 PM