10 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

11 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

13 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

Are school lunches leaving you hungry?

When the federal government passed the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010, they intended to curb obesity and boost nutrition provided to kids across America through the...

Yep, I play Tennis, basketball AND do acting! And that's just school stuff! Otherwise I ride bike, practice tennis & basketball, walk my dog! And when I'm counting on lunch when I have a teeny breakfast, I starving when I get home. And when I tell my mom I'm starving, she thinks I'm exaggerating.

by lavlo on 10/1/2012 9:38:22 PM

I have!!! Last year our lunches tasted great and so like EVERYONE bought... We would spend half of our lunch period in line! The lunches are TERRIBLE this year! No one buys anymore! I didn't know why though.. Now I do!

by turnonthemusic1 on 10/1/2012 9:36:41 PM

Our school has been super affected by this policy. I'm a pretty healthy, fit person but they seriously won't let me buy lunch unless I get peaches. Just peaches. No other fruit. Yet some kids can get three pieces of pizza, a slushee, and pudding and I can get a nice little salad and mashed potatoes, but I can't get it without fruit. And the fruit is packaged, not even fresh. Okay, my rant is over Smile

by kenzi143 on 10/1/2012 9:29:32 PM

Are you serious? More calories doesn't always mean it keeps you fuller for longer periods of time. Eat the fruits and veggies on your plate instead of throwing them in the garbage and stop complaining.

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 10/1/2012 9:23:51 PM

I never buy... *shudders* The horrors of school lunches... And I'm vegetarian. Bringing is a lot better anyways.

by topaz1116 on 10/1/2012 9:02:13 PM

So, I bring a homemade lunch, with lots of protein and other good stuff, but by the middle of the period after lunch, I'm starving. And I don't know why. It's literally, 20 minutes after eating, I am hungry! I think something is wrong with me.

Hey girl, why not try bringing a healthy snack to eat at some point during the day like an apple? Healthy things like fruit can keep you full so your stomach isn't growling during the afternoon.

Alyssa B.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/1/2012 8:18:52 PM

I have not been affected by the new school lunch policy. I think the video is a good way to spread the word about this issue, and I think the problem should be fixed by just limiting the unhealthy stuff in the cafeteria and added more healthy items.

by otter77 on 10/1/2012 7:03:05 PM

@ShirleyFeeney. I LOVE YOUR USER NAME!!!!! LAVERNE AND SHIRLEY FOREVER!!!!! and don't forget Lenny and Squiggy.

by Danerka on 10/1/2012 6:53:59 PM

The pic on top looks perfect... so. perfect.

They should have a policy where a kid in sports gets one thing with a little more carbs, since that's energy. Like an extra piece of bread with peanut butter.

by Danerka on 10/1/2012 6:51:50 PM

At our school we bring our own lunches which is really good for athletes like me who need dietary supplements and extra protein etc. However there is also a school canteen where u can buy food from. America should learn from our government.

by Synchrostar on 10/1/2012 6:48:04 PM

Don’t forget to stretch! Stretching can improve circulation, increase flexibility and boost your metabolism.
You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

It's okay to drink two or more energy drinks a day.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).