Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO #MomentOfTruth: Can you lose weight too fast? http://t.co/Co1TdPSRIE

5 HOURS AGO "A guy paid my BF $50 to kiss me" http://t.co/QkmMI6Dh7z

6 HOURS AGO 3 ways to have fun and break a sweat on your treadmill: http://t.co/oDbzujI87L

COMMENTS

Are school lunches leaving you hungry?

When the federal government passed the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010, they intended to curb obesity and boost nutrition provided to kids across America through the...

Our school has terrible food on of the entrees is cold pasta and chicken. It smells like cat food!!!! I haven't eaten school food in over 2 years!!!!

by cherry1 on 10/1/2012 5:19:55 PM

At our school we have 2 fruits a veggie and an entree, this one entree is like cold noodle and cold chicken and it smell like cat food!!!! My school has gotten worse over the years, so bad that even I haven't eaten there for 2 years I'd rather eat a sack lunch.

by cherry1 on 10/1/2012 5:17:36 PM

lol this is so ironic. my teacher made our class watch this today now i see it on gl. haha i thought it was educational

by lilmissamazing on 10/1/2012 5:14:36 PM

Heck, we don't even get lunches the size of what'
s in the picture! We get an ice cream scoop of mashed potatoes, a 2 by 2 inch roll, a little meat, and a small scoop of a veggie, and fruits, or 1 pear half.

by ShirleyFeeney on 10/1/2012 4:54:52 PM

thats so sad! My school hasn't done that, we get a main thing, a fruit, a drink, and there are lots of other junk food snacks like cookies and brownies, chips, etc. for extra money mailyse f.

by april0405 on 10/1/2012 4:44:46 PM

My school is private and we had our lunches cut too! It is so stupid! mailyse f.

by coco4 on 10/1/2012 4:40:14 PM

This is so tru! Our school has cut back on junk food or any kind of food for that mattter...we get a entree and a fruit and veggie. mailyse f.

by wildflower223 on 10/1/2012 4:38:02 PM