3 HOURS AGO .@kaylamarie0822 @rydelR5 OMG love it😍💅

3 HOURS AGO RT @kaylamarie0822: My take on @rydelR5 manicure from the @girlslifemag shoot! In love with the color combo! �#GLRydell#blueandgoldd http:/pic.twitter.com/xTemZnx0cC

4 HOURS AGO #TrendAlert! Tortoise shell highlights just became EVERYTHING: http://t.co/FdRbZEPqiY

COMMENTS

Are school lunches leaving you hungry?

When the federal government passed the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010, they intended to curb obesity and boost nutrition provided to kids across America through the...

Our school has terrible food on of the entrees is cold pasta and chicken. It smells like cat food!!!! I haven't eaten school food in over 2 years!!!!

by cherry1 on 10/1/2012 5:19:55 PM

At our school we have 2 fruits a veggie and an entree, this one entree is like cold noodle and cold chicken and it smell like cat food!!!! My school has gotten worse over the years, so bad that even I haven't eaten there for 2 years I'd rather eat a sack lunch.

by cherry1 on 10/1/2012 5:17:36 PM

lol this is so ironic. my teacher made our class watch this today now i see it on gl. haha i thought it was educational

by lilmissamazing on 10/1/2012 5:14:36 PM

Heck, we don't even get lunches the size of what'
s in the picture! We get an ice cream scoop of mashed potatoes, a 2 by 2 inch roll, a little meat, and a small scoop of a veggie, and fruits, or 1 pear half.

by ShirleyFeeney on 10/1/2012 4:54:52 PM

thats so sad! My school hasn't done that, we get a main thing, a fruit, a drink, and there are lots of other junk food snacks like cookies and brownies, chips, etc. for extra money mailyse f.

by april0405 on 10/1/2012 4:44:46 PM

My school is private and we had our lunches cut too! It is so stupid! mailyse f.

by coco4 on 10/1/2012 4:40:14 PM

This is so tru! Our school has cut back on junk food or any kind of food for that mattter...we get a entree and a fruit and veggie. mailyse f.

by wildflower223 on 10/1/2012 4:38:02 PM

If there's nothing to eat but fast food, make healthy decisions about what you order. Opt for grilled chicken rather than fried.

How much effort do you put into your everyday school wear?

I will not get my period until my weight hits 100 pounds.

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.