1 HOURS AGO This guy is the definition of the perfect summer crush: http://t.co/JoExgHz0cs

2 HOURS AGO What's your future hold? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/P7VmvJ6Y4B

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with a jealous best friend: http://t.co/5Wzr0mNveH

COMMENTS

Books, uncensored! Celebrate your freedom to read

This week, GL editors and interns are pulling their favorite books off the shelves, busting ‘em open and celebrating their right to read. Thousands of books have...

MOD MOD MOD MOD I have been having some trouble changing my profile pic, and I need some help.Thanks!

Hey! What did you want your new profile pic to be? maybe I can help Smile

Helen S.

by blubird11 on 10/13/2012 1:03:24 PM

Books shouldnt be banned. My school has most of those but I think they ban books because of the content like when there is a lot of violence or sexuality. Like anything some people can handle it and some cant depending on your age.

We had a German exchange student stay with us and she brought teen magazines that would have been banned at my school because of the topics they discussed and even the nudity and body stuff it showed, even showed guys bodies. But banning is never good if it has good information or is great literature.

by fashionqn on 10/4/2012 4:25:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD... hi there Tomorrow I'm going on an overnight trip with my cross country team for a race. I know this is an incredibly boring question but could you possibly give me a list of things to pack? I always forget something! I'm flying tomorrow morning and get back Saturday night.. thank you so much! Luv ya! oxox

Hannah H.

by rcy9 on 10/4/2012 12:51:01 PM

I think they mean that some ppl don't want ppl to read because they give ideas but I love them!

by cutie00 on 10/3/2012 7:31:14 AM

Tragic. I love the Ttyl series, Harry Potter, and the Perks of Being a Wallflower. They're very good books. :/

by OMGabi on 10/3/2012 6:48:42 AM

The last three aren't banned in my school, and they have To Kill A Mockingbird.

by karenbug88 on 10/2/2012 10:13:46 PM

why were those books banned?? like banned from libraries or bookstores or wat? soo confused...

by fearless;) on 10/2/2012 9:54:39 PM

topaz1116- omg my class just read Flowers for Algernon! It was great. I don't see why it would be banned though...?

by Alykat18 on 10/2/2012 8:41:45 PM

How can they do this? the internet girl series by lauren myracle is the bomb! the alice series is so great inits insight to a girls child to adult life

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 10/2/2012 6:08:59 PM

HAH! Harry potter? the hunger games? this next, like month, will be banned books for me, cause im finishing up harry potter!

by foodiejr99 on 10/2/2012 5:13:30 PM