6 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Dolled up or au natural: Which do guys prefer?

Do guys prefer girls with heavy makeup, or do they like girls with light to none? Dave: This is obviously a personal preference, so there is...

mod mod mod
okay so im kind of shy. so i was wondering how could i come "out of my shell"?

Meghan D.

by toribear101 on 1/4/2013 4:04:27 PM

so i really like this guy and he told me a while ago that he likes me to. but then he went out with this girl from snother school that was like 3 yrs younger than him. they just recently broke up and whenever he is with me he will mention us dating. he also talks to my friends about dating me and he asks them questions about me. last night me him and some of my friends hung out and he ended up holding my hand cuz they told him to. im not sure if he even wanted to hold my hand but my friends said he told them he did. i wish he would just ask me out but i dont know if he will.. and he said that he would take things slow if we did date but i feel like he is always around other girls and a lot of the girls like him! do you think he really likes me aand wants to date me ?

Hey girlie, since he mentions dating you to you, just ask him if he's ever going to ask you out. Ask playfully or make a joke out of it so that it's not awkward and you don't feel so much pressure.

Lauren T.

by peacenluv22 on 11/4/2012 8:14:46 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Actually this is two things. My friend really likes this guy but she's really nervous to talk to him. They only talk together when they're working together but I think they only talk about the work. Also, I really like a guy but I never get a chance to talk to him & I'm way too nervous/shy. What do we do??

Meghan D.

by XOXO42815 on 10/12/2012 4:56:48 PM

Hey! MOD! MOD! MOD!
ok so ive liked this boy alot and last year we wer best friends and flirted alot, near the end of the year i was totaly convinced he liked me. now this year hes supper shy and barely talks to me. when i smile at him he look away. im sad because this is our last year at our school and i want to hav fun togehter. is it just because hes suddinly shy???.... please help!!!

Hey girlie, that's a tough one so I'm not really sure what to tell you. It could be a number of different things. Maybe he decided that he has feelings for you so he gets nervous and is afraid to talk to you now. Just try to act normal and see if you can get the boy you used to know to come back.

Lauren T.

by kathapple17 on 10/7/2012 7:08:45 PM

Join Love Life and One Direction!!!

by gleerules101 on 10/5/2012 7:38:53 PM

hey girlies i know its early but christmas survey!
1. what are a few things you're going to ask for this year?
2. what are some things you love getting in your stocking?
3. what are some unusual christmas gifts you've gotten?

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/2/2012 6:29:43 PM

MODERATOR MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I like this guy in one of my classes and at least once a week he'll mess with me, like scare me or something and TODAY he told me I was doing good at something, called me perfect, and then highfived me. When I put my hand down from the high five he still had his hand up so I high fixed him again. Then he held my hand! Like, fingers-in-between-each-other hand holding. Not,here-let-me-walk-you-across-the-street, lol. He held it up in the air for like 5+ seconds. Why did he do thaaattt?!?!

Hannah H.

by Princess6066 on 10/2/2012 4:05:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!

Hannah H.

by Princess6066 on 10/2/2012 4:00:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!

Hannah H.

by Princess6066 on 10/2/2012 3:29:27 PM

Lol great advice. I'm glad that my older bro knows that girls dont roll outta bed perfect. lol

by j4zm09 on 10/2/2012 11:27:43 AM