3 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

4 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

4 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

COMMENTS

Can't pass up that sweet talk

I had to go to my Geometry teacher's room to get my test to make it up during a different hour. I walked passed my crush (he...

My BGF had friends who tease him in a friendly manner. But his friend went way over board and told me that my BGF liked me! Whats worse is that on the bus home he shouted over to him that he told me "Their little secret." My BGF blushed by alot and told me is was just a joke but i actually knew before that. What can i do to make it not awkward for me to talk to him?
P.S he avoids me sometimes.

Hey pretty_princess1024, try to act like you normally would around him. Continue joking the same way you guys used to and talk about all the same things. The more you play it cool the less awkward he'll feel. It may be a little difficult at first but you can do it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pretty_princess1024 on 10/11/2012 10:11:34 PM

MOD MOD!
I've liked this guy for about 2 months now since school started, he lives 2 blocks away from my house and we have spanish and pe together. So i approach him and we've become good friends, sometimes we stay back after school together for a short time (30min maybe?) to talk and chat around together Smile my friends told me they saw him looking at me several times but i'm not sure whether that means anything or not :-/ i asked him to jog with me after school at the beginning of the year and yeahh, we've been jogging together every week. I feel soooo happy when i'm around him, but i think he only treats me like a gal friend cos he doesn't seem to try to ask me out or anything. Is it weird if i ask him out first? Are there any chances that he likes me??

Hey girly, sometimes it's hard to tell if a guy is crushing or not. But this guy definetly likes spending time with you, so there is a chance! It's not weird to ask a guy out first. Sometimes a gal just needs to take control. If he isn't into it, at least you know. And if he is into it, hello new BF!

Lauren I.

by mia541 on 10/8/2012 7:38:28 AM

So I really like this guy, but my friend has been talking trash about him. She said she knows someone who used to go to school with him, and they said he's a "complete jerk". We even called this person and she completely ranted abou how horrible of a person he is. But I find it so hard to believe since he's so sweet and polite. He's a bit of a nerd too. Who should I believe? Should I go with my gut and keep trying to work up a relationship, or listen to this girl who says she knows everything about him?

Hey Breezy28, I think you should give him a chance. If he was a jerk he could've changed since then and now. Or maybe this girl is exaggerating. Find out for yourself and decide if you want to date him. You never know chica. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Breezy28 on 10/7/2012 9:30:34 PM

Join my club Love Live and One Direction!Smile

by gleerules101 on 10/5/2012 7:44:25 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
This is kind of long, so bear with me.
So, I have a BF, lets call him "C". C and I have been dating for almost six months. I love him, at least I think I do. He's a great guy to me, but when it comes to my friends, not so much. They arent really happy with me dating him. And lately, I havent been too happy with it. So. i'm giving him a week to prove himself. But he doesnt know it. And today, he was amazing, even without the ultimatum. But theres another guy, we'll call him "J". J and I have 3 classes together, and he always gets me laughing in each class. J treats me right, but so does C. Im so confused. C has always been a player, but not really.I just met J a month ago, and I dont what to do something i'll regret. What should I do?

Hey girl,

I'm not sure that giving your boyfriend an ultimatum is the right way to approach this...it sounds like what you need to do is talk to him about whatever he said to your friends that upset them. He might not even realize he hurt them, but he has to know what's wrong in order to apologize! If he hasn't "really" been a player and you think you love him, why would you want to break up? I can't tell you what's best for you, but an honest and open conversation is the best place to start.

Meghan D.

by PandaLover0330 on 10/5/2012 6:48:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i need some good convo starters im a bit nervous to talk to my crush and i don't know what to talk about!!! help!!!

Hey girl,

Check out our Icebreakers page for some great conversation ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/ice-breakers.aspx

Meghan D.

by regan1d on 10/5/2012 5:50:31 PM

awwwww, how sweet <3

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 10/3/2012 6:52:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have known this guy for a year now and one of my best friends went out with him, they broke up this summer.... But she still likes him. To be perfectly clear I don't like him like him but we have 3 classes together and we always mouth words across the room and laugh at each other. All I want is a BGF but he keeps texting me whenever the right opportunity comes he asked me who I like! I know he doesn't like my best friend anymore because I asked him if he did and he said no Frown .... I don't want to hurt his OR her feelings but he's still a good guy friend.... Is there any subtle ways/hints that I can let him know I want to be just friends? Please don't tell me to tell him straight up.... I really don't want to ruin our friendship. Thank you in advance! All I want is a BGF! Smile

Hey girly, I totally understand your desire for a BGF, but your BFF's ex that has a crush on you is prob not the best choice. Telling him straight up would certainly end the flirting, but if you're looking for subtle, you could tell him your not interested in anyone and just looking to have a great time with friends this year. That won't hurt his feelings and hopefully he'll get the hint.

Lauren I.

by Ha on 10/3/2012 1:30:55 AM

AWW SO CUTE.

by Emilicious on 10/2/2012 11:47:33 PM

cuttteee

by fearless;) on 10/2/2012 9:51:19 PM

Awwwww!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/2/2012 9:19:32 PM

Woah. Lucky. There is a lot of flirt going on there.

by Gabriella123 on 10/2/2012 6:04:42 PM

Aww!!!!

by Dstyles34 on 10/2/2012 5:31:38 PM

OMHIGOSH That is soo sweet!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/2/2012 5:15:31 PM