AN HOUR AGO Boost ya game, girl! Here's how to ask a guy out on the sly: http://t.co/AS1N1ATW1Y

2 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! GLgirl, Eve spills her secrets for flawless skin: http://t.co/6SJSUXg6TC

3 HOURS AGO Got #PMS cravings? Swap your guilty pleasures for some #cleaneats: http://t.co/gHtcfeaxm7

COMMENTS

5 lace dresses we love for Homecoming

Homecoming is finally here and it’s time to celebrate after the big football game! You’ve got your date and your ticket, and now all ya need is...

I love the RED one to! GL, it would be nice to see the backs on all the dresses. I know we can go to the websites but it would be nice to see both. Great selection!

by fashionqn on 10/8/2012 4:49:26 PM

LOVE THE RED ONE!!!!!!! mailyse f.

by ponygirl6298 on 10/8/2012 2:41:18 PM

MOD
okay so I really have no idea what my style is. It's really confusing for me what to wear
I like the whole scene make-up/hair look and I usually wear pretty dark eye makeup but for clothes I'm in love with the boho-chic look
any tips on what to wear?
TY so much!!
Also I have purple extensions and side bangs so any hair styling tips would be good too

Hey girlie, combine the two looks. You can have the flowy tops and dresses with darker makeup and look totally cute with your own unique sense of style! Wear and do you hair and makeup how you like it and people will love that you're doing something that's a little outside of the norm.

Lauren T.

by Greendaygal on 10/7/2012 7:09:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey, my school always has a dance for the eighth graders later on in the school year. I really want to wear a pretty, on trend outfit. its not super formal, kind of like a homecoming, any ideas? will there be any articles about this?
thx!

Hey maggiemay1703, I think a nice shirt with leggings and accessories would look cute. Add flats to the outfit to keep it casual yet fashionable. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by maggiemay1703 on 10/7/2012 10:54:46 AM

Okay so I feel like I'm a good dancer but I never have any idea like.... how to dance I guess. Like, I need some videos that could teach me dance moves to a bunch of songs. Maybe if I got those then I would get better from there... I don't really know what to do!! Do you have any advice for how I can learn to be a better dancer and to actually have things to dance?!?! I'm sorry if i don't make any sense.... please just try and help the best you can!!!

Hey kykyskibunny, what type of dancing do you like? Is there any celebrity who dances the way you'd like to? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kykyskibunny on 10/7/2012 1:48:38 AM

Mod
What kind of bra would you wear with the red one?

Hey girl, you would always try a sticky bra.

Lauren I.

by taytaychicken331 on 10/3/2012 11:24:36 AM

I LOVE lace!

by iRead on 10/3/2012 6:12:49 AM

I really like the first, fourth and last ones the best!

by jklolsmile on 10/2/2012 6:10:34 PM

I NEED THAT RED ONE!!! SOOOOOOOO CUTE!

by sprinklz28 on 10/2/2012 5:17:17 PM

This week at my high school is spirit week and we have dress up days. Tomorrow is Weather Disaster day. I have no clue what to wear. Any ideas?

Hannah H.