13 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

14 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

15 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

Steal the stars' favorite workouts

Ever wondered what your favorite celebs do to keep in shape? We peeked into their workout routine, and now we’re reporting back on the sweat seshes they...

i love field hockey and biking!

by paigepanda11 on 2/22/2013 5:22:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi I really wanna lose weight even though im a healthy weight. I want to be a models do i want to lose weight mainly from my stomach and thighs. what are some things i can do besides workout. shoud i be on a diet?

Hey shysweetie, just be sure you're munching on fruits and veggies and drinking lots of water. Trade all stuff greasy for all things healthy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by shysweetie on 11/4/2012 10:41:37 AM

I really want to lose weight, but I don't know what to do. I'm not trying to lose weight or to fit in, I just want to feel healthy while being healthy. Got any tips?

by I'm-a-Taco-loverXP on 10/16/2012 7:33:58 PM

Thank you GL, this is so helpful!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/6/2012 1:43:42 PM

I run and bike all the time!! its so cool to know that my two fav celebs do what i do to stay fit!!!!! <3

by alikeller on 10/4/2012 2:26:58 PM

I LOVE field hockey!

by PeaceKool on 10/3/2012 4:43:59 PM

I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 10/2/2012 7:32:37 PM

There are dozens of fitness apps that you can download to your phone for instant access to workout routines.

Would you ever tell your BGF you had feelings for him?

It's bad to eat really late at night.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.