AN HOUR AGO Need some ice for that burn, Joey? 🔥🔥http://t.co/bUmgDFUh80hpic.twitter.com/RmLjNB9nrcnrc

2 HOURS AGO Lost your parents' trust? Here's how to get it back: http://t.co/ut1Tyn45k4 pic.twitter.com/yxaCayWGte

3 HOURS AGO How cute are this orphaned kangaroo and his new mommy?!?!: http://t.co/L0PX1f2543 pic.twitter.com/32EEw0xShf

COMMENTS

Steal the stars' favorite workouts

Ever wondered what your favorite celebs do to keep in shape? We peeked into their workout routine, and now we’re reporting back on the sweat seshes they...

i love field hockey and biking!

by paigepanda11 on 2/22/2013 5:22:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi I really wanna lose weight even though im a healthy weight. I want to be a models do i want to lose weight mainly from my stomach and thighs. what are some things i can do besides workout. shoud i be on a diet?

Hey shysweetie, just be sure you're munching on fruits and veggies and drinking lots of water. Trade all stuff greasy for all things healthy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by shysweetie on 11/4/2012 10:41:37 AM

I really want to lose weight, but I don't know what to do. I'm not trying to lose weight or to fit in, I just want to feel healthy while being healthy. Got any tips?

by I'm-a-Taco-loverXP on 10/16/2012 7:33:58 PM

Thank you GL, this is so helpful!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/6/2012 1:43:42 PM

I run and bike all the time!! its so cool to know that my two fav celebs do what i do to stay fit!!!!! <3

by alikeller on 10/4/2012 2:26:58 PM

I LOVE field hockey!

by PeaceKool on 10/3/2012 4:43:59 PM

I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 10/2/2012 7:32:37 PM

A good book can do wonders for you! Grab one you never got to read during the school year and hit the pool for a relaxing afternoon.

Happy Fourth of July! How will you celebrate our independence?

If you’re allergic to peanuts, you can have a reaction from kissing a guy who just ate peanuts.

Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!

CLICK HERE for your chance to win.