6 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

7 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

13 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

Steal the stars' favorite workouts

Ever wondered what your favorite celebs do to keep in shape? We peeked into their workout routine, and now we’re reporting back on the sweat seshes they...

i love field hockey and biking!

by paigepanda11 on 2/22/2013 5:22:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi I really wanna lose weight even though im a healthy weight. I want to be a models do i want to lose weight mainly from my stomach and thighs. what are some things i can do besides workout. shoud i be on a diet?

Hey shysweetie, just be sure you're munching on fruits and veggies and drinking lots of water. Trade all stuff greasy for all things healthy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by shysweetie on 11/4/2012 10:41:37 AM

I really want to lose weight, but I don't know what to do. I'm not trying to lose weight or to fit in, I just want to feel healthy while being healthy. Got any tips?

by I'm-a-Taco-loverXP on 10/16/2012 7:33:58 PM

Thank you GL, this is so helpful!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/6/2012 1:43:42 PM

I run and bike all the time!! its so cool to know that my two fav celebs do what i do to stay fit!!!!! <3

by alikeller on 10/4/2012 2:26:58 PM

I LOVE field hockey!

by PeaceKool on 10/3/2012 4:43:59 PM

I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 10/2/2012 7:32:37 PM

Need to shed a few pounds? Create an online club or blog to keep you motivated to work out. You can share your experiences with other people who are trying to get healthy.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Sex on TV leads to teen pregnancy

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.