11 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

14 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

15 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Steal the stars' favorite workouts

Ever wondered what your favorite celebs do to keep in shape? We peeked into their workout routine, and now we’re reporting back on the sweat seshes they...

i love field hockey and biking!

by paigepanda11 on 2/22/2013 5:22:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi I really wanna lose weight even though im a healthy weight. I want to be a models do i want to lose weight mainly from my stomach and thighs. what are some things i can do besides workout. shoud i be on a diet?

Hey shysweetie, just be sure you're munching on fruits and veggies and drinking lots of water. Trade all stuff greasy for all things healthy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by shysweetie on 11/4/2012 10:41:37 AM

I really want to lose weight, but I don't know what to do. I'm not trying to lose weight or to fit in, I just want to feel healthy while being healthy. Got any tips?

by I'm-a-Taco-loverXP on 10/16/2012 7:33:58 PM

Thank you GL, this is so helpful!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/6/2012 1:43:42 PM

I run and bike all the time!! its so cool to know that my two fav celebs do what i do to stay fit!!!!! <3

by alikeller on 10/4/2012 2:26:58 PM