14 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

15 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

16 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

4 fresh ways to wear shorts and tights

Who wants to give up their fave summer staples just ‘cause the weather’s turnin’ chilly? Instead of sending your shorts to the back of your drawer, try...

mod mod mod
if you're really close to someone is it ok if u call them and ask to spend a day at their house?

Hey girl,

I think it would depend on the situation and you would have to ask their parents first, but if their parents are fine with it that seems ok!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 10:26:04 PM

mod mod mod

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, you should never have to deal with people saying those things to you. You should speak with a trusted adult such as a parent or guardian, teacher, guidance counselor or other family member about how you're feeling so that you can sort out what you're going through. Talking to someone in person will really help!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 10:19:32 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod I have my very first babysitting gig on Wednsday. It goes from about 4.30 to 6.30 and I am babysitting a two-year old girl. I was wondering roughly what I should ask for money wise? I have no clue :p

Hey girl,

I would talk to your parents beforehand since they know the family and will have a better suggestion of how much you should ask for. Minimum wage is around $7.50 (but that's taxable) if that gives you an estimate!

Meghan D.

by MusicIsLove123 on 10/5/2012 9:59:17 PM

Urrgg, at my school we have to wear IDs and our shorts, skirts, and dresses can't go past the point of we're the width of our IDs end from the top of our knees. We can't even where leggings or tights underneath something that's shorter than that, still out of dress code :/

by Laangelita23 on 10/5/2012 7:14:45 PM

mod mod mod i can't find the article i was asking ?s on!
it was taken off so i can't see my replies ):
can u link me somehow?

Hey girl,

Your most recent comments are on this post! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/10/03/Plant-your-own-indoor-veggie-garden.aspx

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 4:46:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
so i'm twelve, and i have music lessons at my mall every week, and after i go shopping. i pretty much shop at American Eagle, Aeroposlate, and i really want to shop at Hollister but (this sounds weird) i've never been to the store, and all i shop with is my mom and 9 year old sister because my friends don't come with. so i guess what i'm asking is... who should i go with exactly? myself?

Hey Pandagirl528, yea you can go by yourself. I go shopping by myself all the time. It's really nice because you can go to all the stores you want and spend as much time as you want in each store. Have fun! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Pandagirl528 on 10/4/2012 10:55:12 PM

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing AWESOME! It has been so disappointing to send my shorts back to the dresser! Thanks!

by fearless4ever on 10/4/2012 6:48:20 PM

Can these tips work with leggings too?

by NancyDrewGirl on 10/4/2012 6:44:56 PM

Can these tips work with leggings to??

by NancyDrewGirl on 10/4/2012 6:44:11 PM