4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

6 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

7 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

4 fresh ways to wear shorts and tights

Who wants to give up their fave summer staples just ‘cause the weather’s turnin’ chilly? Instead of sending your shorts to the back of your drawer, try...

why am i ugly

by sydstar1999 on 10/4/2012 5:30:57 PM

Hey Chicas! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, and DIY? Check!" I have TONS of fashion and DIY ideas. I give advice too. If you are looking for a fun place for fashion ideas this is the place to go. I am also giving out positions. I hope you join! XOX
JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 10/4/2012 5:06:19 PM

MOD-
so i have my homecoming dance next week and i bought this dress... (Link Below) but I need help with accessories and hair and makeup. its a semi-formal so no heels. but what shoes and jewelry should i wear? plus what should i do with my naturally curly blonde hair? THANKS!!!

Hannah H.

by volleychick879 on 10/4/2012 4:31:15 PM

I'm deff trying this idea!!! So excited! Btw, for those who are reading this- please check out my clubs: How to Live, How to be Girly, and Best Bloggers! We have TONS of advice and tips on these pages! Thanks! Smile

by 89beautygirl on 10/4/2012 2:27:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD... hi thereSmile Tomorrow I'm going on an overnight trip with my cross country team for a race. I know this is an incredibly boring question but could you possibly give me a list of things to pack? I always forget something! I'm flying tomorrow morning and get back Saturday night.. thank you so much! Luv ya! oxox

Hey babe,

I know exactly what you mean! Whenever I'm packing for a trip I ALWAYS make a list of things I can't forget. I have a huge chalkboard wall in my room so I write all the items in huge letters across it. Here are some of the things I always, always make sure I have before I walk out the door:

-Toothbrush/toothpaste

-Extra undies

-Phone Charger

-iPod

-A book to read

-Makeup (just the necessities)

-Pajamas

Those are my must-haves for when I go away. Depending on the trip, I add things like bathing suits or rain jackets. It all depends where you're going and what you're doing. Have fun and be safe! xoxo

Alexis G.

by rcy9 on 10/4/2012 10:58:53 AM

Love the last choice! Such a cute combo!

by hidi75 on 10/4/2012 10:38:12 AM