6 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

9 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

10 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

4 fresh ways to wear shorts and tights

Who wants to give up their fave summer staples just ‘cause the weather’s turnin’ chilly? Instead of sending your shorts to the back of your drawer, try...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Theirs this guy who is in all of my classes (except for my electives)and i sit across form him in my social studies class. Almost every time i look up from my work, hes staring at me!! We dont really talk much and hes kinda shy(im EXTREMELY shy). Does that mean he likes me?? I dont really like him but if he did i would wanna be friends with him. Tanks Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hey girl,

He might like you or just want to be friends, but if you have classes together that gives you a great excuse to talk to him, especially if you want to be friends. Start up a conversation about your classes, and maybe you could even study together.

Meghan D.

by caityrican on 12/3/2012 6:51:47 PM

MOD! MOD! I like to wear some...odd.. things sometimes that I think look cute but I guess it's kinda little kiddy , so I have some really cute but quirky patterned knee socks and I don't know how to incorporate them into a fun but not ridiculous looking outfit! any ideas??? I though that wearing my hot pink with little black bows patterned socks scrunched up with my white wedges would be cute...but I could be wrong! lol so help would be appreciated!

Wear your fun knee socks with a skirt or under jeans. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable and don't worry about what other people are saying.

Lauren T.

by annaliese on 11/25/2012 6:39:34 PM

oooooooh, i like the rocker chic one! Smile

by purplecupcake411 on 11/9/2012 10:54:40 PM

hey come to advice queen pg...same name as me or u can go to my profile and find it. cant wait to help you out and give you advice Smile ttyl yall Laughing

by katymarielove on 10/27/2012 12:51:17 PM

The rocker chic is my absolute favourite!!! I troed this look today and got lots of compliments! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

by lilitzygurl:) on 10/17/2012 5:49:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so I'm go to a sweet 16 in a few weeks and it is supposed to be "casual-dressy" well i think my dress is a little bit more on the "dressy" side so I want to play it down with my shoes but i still want them to be awesome- i was thinking like a black bootie type thing- i definitely want a heel because my dress makes my look a wee bit short- and I'm short on "funds" (i need something $30 or less!) Please can you pull up some good ones for me!!!!!

Hey justmecheyenne, try Wetseal, H&M, Forever21, Target, DSW, Tj Maxx, Marshalls, Plato's Closet and Kohls. Hope you find those shoes! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Justmecheyenne on 10/14/2012 10:56:20 AM

These r really great ideas! I <3 them!

by jklolsmile on 10/6/2012 10:29:00 AM

Finally! The trend catches on! I've been doing this with leggings for years!

by Glitterheart16 on 10/5/2012 11:14:18 PM

mod mod mod
i'm having a cultural dinner thing at my house next week
how do u think this is pronounced "halushki" i tried google n it didn't help but i'm making that dish

Hey girl,

I'm not sure how to pronounce that, but I'm sure your parents or a teacher can help you out! Have fun!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 10:58:56 PM

mod mod mod hide this
... talking to her helped calm me down

Hey girl,

I'm glad to hear you spoke with someone about what you're going through. Don't forget you can always speak with your guidance counselor, too!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 10:56:04 PM

mod mod mod
if you're really close to someone is it ok if u call them and ask to spend a day at their house?

Hey girl,

I think it would depend on the situation and you would have to ask their parents first, but if their parents are fine with it that seems ok!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 10:26:04 PM

mod mod mod

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, you should never have to deal with people saying those things to you. You should speak with a trusted adult such as a parent or guardian, teacher, guidance counselor or other family member about how you're feeling so that you can sort out what you're going through. Talking to someone in person will really help!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 10:19:32 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod I have my very first babysitting gig on Wednsday. It goes from about 4.30 to 6.30 and I am babysitting a two-year old girl. I was wondering roughly what I should ask for money wise? I have no clue :p

Hey girl,

I would talk to your parents beforehand since they know the family and will have a better suggestion of how much you should ask for. Minimum wage is around $7.50 (but that's taxable) if that gives you an estimate!

Meghan D.

by MusicIsLove123 on 10/5/2012 9:59:17 PM

Urrgg, at my school we have to wear IDs and our shorts, skirts, and dresses can't go past the point of we're the width of our IDs end from the top of our knees. We can't even where leggings or tights underneath something that's shorter than that, still out of dress code :/

by Laangelita23 on 10/5/2012 7:14:45 PM

mod mod mod i can't find the article i was asking ?s on!
it was taken off so i can't see my replies ):
can u link me somehow?

Hey girl,

Your most recent comments are on this post! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/10/03/Plant-your-own-indoor-veggie-garden.aspx

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 4:46:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
so i'm twelve, and i have music lessons at my mall every week, and after i go shopping. i pretty much shop at American Eagle, Aeroposlate, and i really want to shop at Hollister but (this sounds weird) i've never been to the store, and all i shop with is my mom and 9 year old sister because my friends don't come with. so i guess what i'm asking is... who should i go with exactly? myself?

Hey Pandagirl528, yea you can go by yourself. I go shopping by myself all the time. It's really nice because you can go to all the stores you want and spend as much time as you want in each store. Have fun! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Pandagirl528 on 10/4/2012 10:55:12 PM

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing AWESOME! It has been so disappointing to send my shorts back to the dresser! Thanks!

by fearless4ever on 10/4/2012 6:48:20 PM

Can these tips work with leggings too?

by NancyDrewGirl on 10/4/2012 6:44:56 PM

Can these tips work with leggings to??

by NancyDrewGirl on 10/4/2012 6:44:11 PM

omg love em all!

by natalyc on 10/4/2012 6:21:56 PM

why am i ugly

by sydstar1999 on 10/4/2012 5:30:57 PM

Hey Chicas! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, and DIY? Check!" I have TONS of fashion and DIY ideas. I give advice too. If you are looking for a fun place for fashion ideas this is the place to go. I am also giving out positions. I hope you join! XOX
JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 10/4/2012 5:06:19 PM

MOD-
so i have my homecoming dance next week and i bought this dress... (Link Below) but I need help with accessories and hair and makeup. its a semi-formal so no heels. but what shoes and jewelry should i wear? plus what should i do with my naturally curly blonde hair? THANKS!!!

Hannah H.

by volleychick879 on 10/4/2012 4:31:15 PM

I'm deff trying this idea!!! So excited! Btw, for those who are reading this- please check out my clubs: How to Live, How to be Girly, and Best Bloggers! We have TONS of advice and tips on these pages! Thanks! Smile

by 89beautygirl on 10/4/2012 2:27:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD... hi thereSmile Tomorrow I'm going on an overnight trip with my cross country team for a race. I know this is an incredibly boring question but could you possibly give me a list of things to pack? I always forget something! I'm flying tomorrow morning and get back Saturday night.. thank you so much! Luv ya! oxox

Hey babe,

I know exactly what you mean! Whenever I'm packing for a trip I ALWAYS make a list of things I can't forget. I have a huge chalkboard wall in my room so I write all the items in huge letters across it. Here are some of the things I always, always make sure I have before I walk out the door:

-Toothbrush/toothpaste

-Extra undies

-Phone Charger

-iPod

-A book to read

-Makeup (just the necessities)

-Pajamas

Those are my must-haves for when I go away. Depending on the trip, I add things like bathing suits or rain jackets. It all depends where you're going and what you're doing. Have fun and be safe! xoxo

Alexis G.

by rcy9 on 10/4/2012 10:58:53 AM

Love the last choice! Such a cute combo!

by hidi75 on 10/4/2012 10:38:12 AM