Bridget M.

is modding

30 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

1 HOURS AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

13 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

COMMENTS

How do I get my ex to like me again?

I went out with my first BF for three months, but he broke up with me. I still really like him. He knows how I feel...

okay my ex when we got back to school he would say to like my friends "why do you hang out with her" or "saying like shes such a dip stick why do you hang out with her". then he completely ignores me. also my friend who hes friends with says that hes thinks im hot. but today he said hi to me and it was a little weird cause hes usually not nice or talks to me. so do you think he likes me again??!?!??

Hey Girl, its definitely possible. Are you into him? Personally, I don't think somebody who treats you like that should be trusted.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by toribear101 on 1/3/2013 4:59:30 PM

My ex and I broke up almost 2 years ago. I still love him.. We went out for over 6 months and were inseperable. He was my best friend! After we broke up, we still texted and held hands etc for like a month. We planned on getting back together when school started but it didnt happen. He went out with the new girl in his class for like 6months too. No one thought he really liked her, they just thought he did it to make me jealous. What do i do? I dont know. I love him, and i want to wait for him but i feel like im missing out on so many other things. Ive tried so many times to get over him, but its like everytime i see him i fall for him so much more. Hes my idea of perfect. I compare every guy ive talked to since going out with him to him. Know one ever measures up though. PLEASE HELP! I dont know what to do or even think about this anymore.. Lots of Love<3

by FootballG2518 on 11/5/2012 3:05:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
So there's this guy. I like him since last year and I found out last year he was talking behind my back and my friend heard it and told me, but now I still like him! What should I do? Every time we see each other in the hall he puts his head down and look away. Last time, we almost bumped into each other. We had a moment then we both look away. What should I do?? I still really like him even though he hurt my feelings before.

Meghan D.

by JaliceFan01 on 10/12/2012 5:38:58 PM

For my school dance coming up, I want to ask my bgf to go with me but just a friends. My other friends are taking dates, and so I want to do the same but I don't want a relationship right now. So like I said I want to ask my bgf. He doesn't have a gf or a date to the dance, so I don't want him to think that I'm asking him out or anything. Just as friends. How do I ask him??? Thanks SO much!! Smile

Hey xXMissBehavedXx, it's all in the way you ask him to the dance. If you ask him like you would a girlfriend, really cool and friendly, it won't come off the wrong way. Try something like "Oh hey are you going to the dance? I don't have anyone to go with wanna go together?" or "All my friends have a date and I don't, so do you want to be mine?" Hope these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 10/7/2012 10:20:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I need help. For Halloween, I wanna dress up but not something too... childish or too costume-y if that even makes sense. I'm thinking of something along the lines of a football player, like wearing a jersey and jeans and stuff. Do you have any other ideas that are kinda like that? I mean, it doesn't have to be sports related but just not too costume-ish. I know this is kind of a hard question to answer but I appreciate ANY help with this! Thank you so much! Smile

Hey xXMissBehavedXx, I get the look you're going for. Mhmm you could maybe be a cat with black ears, black leggings and flats, a t-shirt and a little makeup. Even a school girl could be cute with knee high socks, a skirt, a button up shirt and a pair of glasses or your hair in two pigtails. A minnie mouse costume could work with the ears that have a polka dot bow and a matching polka dot shirt with jeans. Hope those work for ya! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 10/7/2012 10:14:05 PM

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:55:20 PM

Mod Mod mod mod please help me!
Ok so I blush.. ALOT. When a hot guy walks by or even stops and talks to me and my buds I ALWAYS blush and I don't know what to do!? I dont know if its bc i get my body gets nervous or what.. Its so embarrassing and im always afraid the guy will thing Im weird or go talk about me to his guy friends. People normally say guys thing its cute but what if they don't! Iv tried relaxing but that's the last thing I think about when I blush. Is there anything I can do to stop? ThanksSmile Btw I already asked a mod but didn't know how to reply..

Hey girlie, there isn't really a cure to blushing. Just try to keep your cool and do your best not to let things fluster you. Blushing is cute so don't be embarrassed about it. I bet a lot of people don't even notice it.

Lauren T.

by kpriest on 10/7/2012 7:05:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so before i begin,,,i just wanna say that im sorry that i keep posting comments for advice..its probably getting rlly annoying to have to keep answering my questions and for that..im sorry. okay so here it goes...theres this guy in my grade who keeps telling me he likes me...its even gotten to the point were he tels me he loves me everyday. i SWEAR i havnt been leading him on! i dont like him that way at all!! hes a nice friend and all but hes just not bf material for me.ive tryd dropping LOTS of obvious hints but hes just not getting it!!!!im rlly hesitant about telling him upfront that i dont like him though cause im afraid it will crush him!! what should i do about him to get him to realize i dont like him that way without being rllyt mean??thanks..

Hey katiegurl;) maybe sending him a letter or note explaining how you feel will do the trick. This way you can you avoid telling him face to face and get out all the things you want to say. Be careful and pick the right words. Hope this helps! P.S. no worries about asking lots of questions. That's what we're here for. So let me know if you need help with anything else. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by katiegurll;) on 10/7/2012 7:56:04 AM

MOD MOD
Ok so I lost a "friend" to a girl that hates me and I need friends by my side and she said her friend is gonna beat me up! What should I do? Cuz her friend th mean girl actuall punched someone!!!

Hey girl,

If someone at your school threatened you with violence, it's important that you tell a teacher, guidance counselor or principal right away as well as your parents. Violent threats are serious and you should never have to deal with that at school!

Meghan D.

by misstomboy1 on 10/5/2012 7:06:12 PM

MODMODMODMOD
this one guy I asked if he liked me said no, he only like me as a friend. I still really like him, but, i dont want me feelings ruin our friendship, and i also wanna move on, how do i????

Hey girl,

If he said no, he's not ready for a relationship with you right now, so you should probably move on for a while. Try focusing on your schoolwork and friends, and the right guy will come along eventually Smile

Meghan D.