1 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

Plant your own indoor veggie garden

Cool weather doesn’t mean that eating delicious home-grown veggies has come to an end. Bring the gardening from your doorstep to your windowsill and eat fresh and...

mod mod mod could u please help me?

Hey chica,

OF COURSE we can help you! Just post your questions and we'll respond asap!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 4:27:26 PM

mod mod mod i have trust problems but i have good reasons to have them!! but my enviroment and some of the people in it are making them worse!! its really aggervating
how can i stay calm?

Hey girl,

I would talk with a trusted adult such as a parent, guardian or older family member, teacher or guidance counselor about what you're going through. They can help you sort everything out, and it will really help you to talk to someone in person! For additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 4:22:05 PM

mod mod mod i'm having a cultural dinner next friday how can i hold myself together for that when i'm like having a breakdown
also what should i wear?

Hey girl,

If you're struggling with some feelings right now, try talking to a trusted adult like your mom or a guidance counselor about how you're feeling so that you can leave things aside and enjoy the dinner. As for what you should wear, our fashion channel has TONS of great style suggestions Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/cute-cheap.aspx

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 4:20:12 PM

mod mod mod
there's alot of unfair double standards in my life
how can i cope? i can't change them

hey girl! What can I say, you've just gotta do your best to deal with what life hands you. Everyone has to cope with difficult things. If you find you have too much to cope with, see a professional. Hope this helps!

xoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 3:47:14 PM

mod mod mod hide this
is there anything you mods are required to tell the police or anything about if we tell you? i'm very paranoid

Hey girl! If there's something we should tell the police about, then there's probably something you should tell the police about. Hope you're okay! If you feel endangered please call Nineline or the police, okay?

xoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 3:44:46 PM

mod mod mod
are you trustworthy?

hey strawberrypatchkid! of course I am, thats why Im a mod!

xoxoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 3:43:00 PM

mod mod mod my sides hurt really bad what could be a cause of that?

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 3:40:40 PM

mod mod mod i dropped my phone and cant get it fixed for a month or two how can i be really careful not to mess it up worse

hey girl! well, I'm not sure how badly you messed it up. There's nothing you can really do to "be really careful" except, you know, not drop it again. haha!

xoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 1:36:24 PM

mod mod mod
is there anyway to stop feeling unsafe all the time?

hey girl! I'm not quite sure I know what you mean. Feeling unsafe all the time is not good at all. The only thing I can suggest is to see a professional, whether thats a school counselor, a therapist, or a police officer. Don't be afraid to get help, chica!

xoxoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 1:12:52 PM

mod mod mod can stress cause your hair not to grow?

hey girl! it won't cause it to not grow, but excessive stress can make your hair fall out.

xoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 1:07:49 PM

mod mod mod laurin l
i posted the recipe on your profile
i 'm having a cultural dinner next friday
what should i wear?

hey girl! I don't think Lauren's actually on right now. She'll see what you posted when she gets on later, though!

xoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 1:05:58 PM

mod mod mod
whats safe to tell a counselor and what isn't?

You can tell a counselor anything...she is legally not aloud to share any information about you to anyone!
mailyse f.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/5/2012 1:03:26 PM

I've like this guy since about the eighth grade. Now I'm in tenth and over the years I've tried to stop, but every time it's gotten worse. I like him now more than I've ever liked anyone. Everyday he kinda flips my hair, haha. We don't really talk as much as we used to in middle school, mostly because I've gotten super shy around him. Frown one time last year my friend said he should hug me and he did. Then everyone, even his own friend, was saying stuff like,"ohh love at first sight" and whatnot. Anoer time my other friend said that he must like me and he said he didn't. He always says he doesnt but it seems like he does....How can I make things like they were in middle school? And get him to like me...? Thanks!

Hannah H.