10 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

11 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

12 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

COMMENTS

Scratch this scumbag off your date shortlist

I had a major crush on one of my friends, so I went up to him one time when he was getting the rest of his...

JERK

by pandasrock292 on 10/5/2012 7:09:03 PM

JERK

by pandasrock292 on 10/5/2012 7:08:31 PM

I've had that happen but I still like thedude. He's truly a sweetheart.....

by thegirlwithscissors on 10/5/2012 5:11:25 PM

MODMODMOD
For my film class we have to make a 2 minute film with a group of people eating at a table. Do you think these are good film ideas? Which one do you like better/which one would you watch?
1. When two kids try and prepare their parent's anniversary dinner, everything goes wrong
2. When a young girl refuses to eat her dinner, her parents try different ways to force her to eat it

Hey superstarlala, I think the first one is soooo adorable. The idea is also relatable. Everyone has been in situations where they have tried to prepare something for someone and it has gone horribly wrong. Good ideas girly! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by superstarlala on 10/4/2012 8:54:38 PM

HA, I totally agree with ya realchk! What a TOTAL JERK!

by silverroseart on 10/4/2012 8:28:27 PM

I would have been like, "I think its funny too. Having a crush on you was a huge waste of my time."

by realchk on 10/4/2012 6:03:43 PM

Wow, that boy is the scum on the bottom of a boot! Good ridence to 'im

by Prim on 10/4/2012 5:53:37 PM

He's not so smooth. I feel bad for you though. You had enough guts to try to ask him. Move on girl.

by Gabriella123 on 10/4/2012 5:28:10 PM

guys are always meanest around thier friends.

by WarwickErin on 10/4/2012 5:13:23 PM

Scumbag, that is exactly what he is. For anyone to do that, they have something wrong with them.

by fashionqn on 10/4/2012 4:18:21 PM