3 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

7 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

8 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Scratch this scumbag off your date shortlist

I had a major crush on one of my friends, so I went up to him one time when he was getting the rest of his...

punch him in the face!!!! punch him in the face!!!!

muhahahahhahahaha >:3

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:41:19 PM

psst! next time that happens 2 anybody on here, step on his foot hard and scream in his face, "WELL THAT'S WHAT YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAVE DONE TO ME!" i've done it before and there was a lot of, "oooohhhh!" and my fav, "you just got served!"

by sarah <3 on 11/17/2012 10:43:16 PM

JERK!

by ashbabe567765 on 11/8/2012 12:07:09 AM

Why did he do that 2 u?

by LivieLoo on 11/7/2012 3:42:23 PM

I can't believe he'd do that 2 you!

by LivieLoo on 11/7/2012 3:41:25 PM

i personally would have stomped on his toes. what a jerk

by Bunniesrock14 on 10/9/2012 8:48:54 PM

wow what a JERK im so sorry that happened to you i used to like a guy in sixth grade i told him and he didnt say a thing but avoid me now i feel like poo but he wasnt very nice so i moved on.

by AmandaL. on 10/9/2012 2:07:21 PM

@ realchk -- LOL

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/6/2012 5:16:05 PM

say your moms name 5x
say your crushes name 3x
paste this to 4 other articles and on the nearest friday your crush will kiss you

by transform2314 on 10/6/2012 3:56:51 PM

R u still friends???

by myfatsquirrel on 10/6/2012 3:01:04 PM

JERK

by pandasrock292 on 10/5/2012 7:09:03 PM

JERK

by pandasrock292 on 10/5/2012 7:08:31 PM

I've had that happen but I still like thedude. He's truly a sweetheart.....

by thegirlwithscissors on 10/5/2012 5:11:25 PM

MODMODMOD
For my film class we have to make a 2 minute film with a group of people eating at a table. Do you think these are good film ideas? Which one do you like better/which one would you watch?
1. When two kids try and prepare their parent's anniversary dinner, everything goes wrong
2. When a young girl refuses to eat her dinner, her parents try different ways to force her to eat it

Hey superstarlala, I think the first one is soooo adorable. The idea is also relatable. Everyone has been in situations where they have tried to prepare something for someone and it has gone horribly wrong. Good ideas girly! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by superstarlala on 10/4/2012 8:54:38 PM

HA, I totally agree with ya realchk! What a TOTAL JERK!

by silverroseart on 10/4/2012 8:28:27 PM

I would have been like, "I think its funny too. Having a crush on you was a huge waste of my time."

by realchk on 10/4/2012 6:03:43 PM

Wow, that boy is the scum on the bottom of a boot! Good ridence to 'im

by Prim on 10/4/2012 5:53:37 PM

He's not so smooth. I feel bad for you though. You had enough guts to try to ask him. Move on girl.

by Gabriella123 on 10/4/2012 5:28:10 PM

guys are always meanest around thier friends.

by WarwickErin on 10/4/2012 5:13:23 PM

Scumbag, that is exactly what he is. For anyone to do that, they have something wrong with them.

by fashionqn on 10/4/2012 4:18:21 PM

MOD !!!
Hey I'm a girl who's not THAT interested in guys yet, meaning I want to date later when I can really appreciate someone. People find that weird but I tend to live with it, but I'm going to a dance soon and my friends are all saying they cant wait to dance with so and so ... I havn't ever really danced with a guy yet AND I doubt any guy at all would like to dance with me... Any tips??

Hannah H.